PORTRAIT INNOVATIONS

Angie's List since October 2008

C Rated | 2 Reviews

08/18/2010

It was AWFUL! The studio was extremely HOT! The photographer was CLUELESS at best, and had no fresh ideas as to what photos to take. She acted as though she had never taken a photo of a group of people, and had no knowledge as to what she was to do with a baby in the mix. I would rather take the trip to Harker Heights. The worst waste of time and money that I have ever spent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had generation, family, baptismal, and 3 month baby pictures done. With all of the pictures that they take, this would have been an easy task. As you can guess, this took a lot of planning. We wanted to use this company as we used their location in Harker Heights, TX and had a great experience!

CATEGORY photographers

10/15/2008

They offered a unique beach background that looked natural. Not all of the props were available (e.g. large seashell), but the photos turned out nice anyways. They got my children to show some great smiles.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had summer portraits taken of my two children. They do not have sitting fees or charges and the photos are ready the same day they are taken. Also, they do not charge extra for special effects done to the photos (e.g. black and white or sepia). I ended up with 12 assorted portrait sheets, a bonus CD, 6 free sentiment cards, and a portrait special that included one 10X13, two 8X10's, four 5X7's, four 3X5's, and 32 wallets.

CATEGORY photographers