Patriot Roofing

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2017

Full Service Roofing Company: Asphalt Shingle, Standing Seam Metal, Eco-Friendly Rubber Shingle, TPO Membrane, Commericial and Residential...

Frontline Contractors

Frontline Contractors is dedicated to providing our customers with the best quality and craftsmanship. We are here to build relationships with our customers and communities, and to provide our employees with a great place to work. We are a leader in providing our customers with the highest quality products and craftsmanship, in an honest, efficient and professional way. Our pledge is to create successful relationships with our customers, employees and community by building trust, treating every project with the utmost integrity and exceeding expectations. I would like to extend my personal gratitude for enabling me the opportunity to provide our construction services. Since the duration of my graduation in 2006 from Texas State University- San Marcos TX, I have set my sights on becoming a registered contractor for the City of San Antonio. I received my Bachelor of Science in Technology Degree-with a major in Industrial Technology-Construction. The company specializes in the following trades: Demolition, Landscaping, Flooring, Painting, Roofing, Concrete Flatwork, Site-work, Remodeling, New Infrastructure, Asphalt work, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, Sprinkler Systems, Material hauling and Fencing. After graduating from Texas State University in May 2006, I decided to pursue a 2nd Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering at the University of Texas-San Antonio to enhance my experience and education in the Engineering Industry. While working in the construction industry for more than 15 years, I have seen how my acquired skills and proficiency for my passion in Engineering/Construction Management have bettered not only my community, but improved me as a person. In turn, I find myself to be highly motivated and eager to set a new goal within the construction industry. Sincerely, Art Castillon

03/05/2019

Patriot Roofing was a professional, pleasant, and accommodating company to work on the roof of our home for the 2016 Hail damage claim we had. Todd and Spencer at Patriot Roofing were quick to respond when initially requesting someone to come out to provide a free quote. Spencer did very well at following up, answering questions, and working with us when deciding to choose a company which made it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you again for your awesome feedback. You guys have been great to work for. As always, please let us know if you need anything at all.

08/07/2017

Great. From Stanley, the project manage to the work crew. They did a great job, were courteous and very neat. I will certainly hire Patriot for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new roof

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you for your business, all of your feedback, and the excellent review. We appreciate you so much. Truly a pleasure working for you. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

07/27/2017

My experience with Patriot Roofing was excellent. The work was done when they said it would be, and how they said out would be. Very professional and just great people overall. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof from hail/storm damage.

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. Definitely a pleasure working with you, as well. Please let us know if you need anything at all.

07/26/2017

Very smoothly! Spencer and the crew were always responsive and professional. He was very helpful with the insurance because they were attempting to only pay a partial claim. Spencer educating us on the damage allowed us to be effective advocates for ourselves. I highly recommend Patriot! P.S. They did our neighbor's roof in rubber shingles and it is looks VERY NICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof on house and shed

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you so much for your awesome review. Spencer thinks so much of you both and is glad he had the opportunity to help you with everything. Yes, the neighbor's rubber roof does look excellent. We feature it on our website. We are here for you if you need anything at all.

07/26/2017

It went very smooth I couldn't of asked for a better company to help me out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing,fencing,siding

CATEGORY roofing

True to form, you seem to have the knack for saying it all with just a few words. It is definitely a pleasure to work for you. Thank you so much for your business and your excellent review.

Roofing: Asphalt Shingle, Standing Seam Metal, Eco-Friendly Rubber Shingle, TPO Membrane, Commericial and Residential

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing