Paper Moon Painting & Wallcovering

A81 REVIEWS

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since July 2011

5616 W IH-10 #103

San Antonio, TX 78201

We provide quality painting, wallpapering, and cabinet refinishing services, with professional crews that deliver excellence and strive to make your project as streamlined and stress-free as possible. Over half of our projects come from interior designers - the industry's toughest critics! - and from referrals, and we share the same passion for beauty and good design as the designers we work with. After all, any contractor can slap paint on a wall. Our mission goes deeper. We want your home to look lovely, and your experience to be easy and hassle-free. Call us today for a free consultation!...

Wallpaper (49)Interior Painting (39)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (20)Wallpaper Removal (16)Exterior Painting (11)Drywall (8)Plaster (4)

01/08/2020

I have a large house that was over due for interior painting. It took me a long time to find the professionals who I could trust to do the job right. Paper Moon came to my rescue and did an amazing job. Jenny was able to work with me and develop the trust I needed to move forward with the project. From painting to drywall repair, PM did what needed to be done. Their painters are skilled and trustw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!! Your home is so lovely, we were delighted to help update it and bring it to life. Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it!! :D

09/25/2019

Amazing! These guys are so professional and really good at what they do. I hired them to finish a job that my prior painters failed to do. It can be so challenging to find people who do the job right and on time. Plus they are all so kind and really take pride in their work. You can also pay by credit card which is a huge perk. Paper moon painting is the real deal!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper on accent wall, paint interior trim and exterior front door.

CATEGORY wallpaper, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]!! We're so glad you loved how everything came out, and your experience with us! Call us anytime. :)

09/10/2019

I had my oak cabinets updated by having them painted in a white lacquer and then we added new pulls. I am very happy with the look and the finish. It is very smooth to the touch since it is sprayed on. The Papermoon crew showed up on time, were well prepared and very pleasant to work with. Because I felt confident in their work I then hired them to paint the interior of my house. I chose the color...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cabinet Refacing/Restoration, Painting - Interior

CATEGORY interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We have the best clients!

12/27/2018

We couldn't be happier with the job Paper Moon did for us. We still had an old popcorn ceiling that looked extremely dated and dirty. Paper Moon came in and retextured the ceiling and painted it and gave the bathroom a completely new look and feel. Everyone from their company was very professional and had an attention to detail to make sure the job got done to our high standards. We would recommen...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Retexturing and painting

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! So glad everything came out great! :D

08/18/2018

Amazing. These guys are first class. Extremely professional. Very responsive to any and all issues. Paper Moon is a dream to work with on home remodel projects. Strongly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted existing cabinets, drawers and doors in Kitchen

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! Your kitchen is gorgeous - we were delighted to be a part of the update! :)

07/23/2018

There were problems along the way, but true to their pledge, they responded swiftly to make things right. When their own personnel attempted some remedial actions without success, they hired a 3rd party carpenter who got the job done right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted cabinets

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed], We appreciate you having the patience to let us "get it right." I hope you enjoy your fabulous new kitchen.

06/06/2018

It went fabulously! I was thrilled with Paper Moon. The project was completed on schedule, and we added a few things after the painters arrived. The painters were very attentive to all details, the floors and counters were well protected and everything was cleaned up when the job was completed. I enjoyed working with Lisa to pick out paint colors that would work with our floors and counters. Cryst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior and exterior painting, some dry wall repair and white wash painting of brick

CATEGORY drywall, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]!! We love transforming spaces, hoping you’re loving your new hone!

05/09/2018

It went great and the work done was excellent. They showed up on time and worked very quickly to complete the job and it turned out amazing! Well worth the money spent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall paper installation for one wall in my laundry room.

CATEGORY wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2018

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! Wallpaper installations are some of our funnest projects! Call us anytime. :)

10/02/2017

Two gentlemen showed up and did an excellent job. They made sure all furniture and any items left out were fully covered. This included any pictures on the walls. They did a great job painting an extremely high ceiling. They cleaned everything up and left no trace.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling in large game room and elevated ceiling was repainted

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Enjoy your new space

10/02/2017

Two gentlemen showed up to paint the ceilings. They were meticulous about covering everything that could possibly be spattered. I did take the time to move as much as I could out of the rooms ahead of time. They were both polite and very efficient. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the ceilings in a game room and above our living room (19 feet up!)

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/21/2017

Thanks so much, [Member Name Removed]!! Always happy to help! :-)

Interior & Exterior Painting, Wallpaper Removal or Installation, Cabinetry Finishing, Decorative Painting & Faux Finishing Services, Kitchen Cabinet Painting

Large-Scale Sheetrock Installation