Mr Plumber Plumbing Co

A358 REVIEWS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2006

16018 University Oak Ste 102

San Antonio, TX, 78249

Mr. Plumber was founded by the Sagray family in 1977. When they began their plumbing company in San Antonio, they had one objective: to provide the best professional plumbing service to all residents of San Antonio, TX. With Mr. Plumber, you can have peace of mind that our technicians will be reliable and courteous in their dealings with you. We believe in providing timely, quality, friendly service to our San Antonio-area customers. We offer a 10% discount to Angie's List Customers (not to exceed $200 discount and not valid with any other coupon or discount). For the past 35 years, our team of skilled plumbers have offered professional services to local homeowners. All our plumbers are licensed by the state of Texas. In 1990, Mr. Plumber decided to take on a new and exciting venture: providing customers with cleaner water. We now provide water softeners and Reverse Osmosis water filtration systems to ensure the cleanliness and great taste of your water. No matter what plumbing services you need, call us today for a home evaluation....

Plumbing (319)Water Heaters (86)Water Filtration and Softening (37)Drain Cleaning (37)Sewer Cleaning (15)Valves (12)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (12)Heating and Air Conditioning (10)Gas Logs (6)Fireplaces (6)Natural Gas Lines (3)Appliance Repair (3)

11/07/2019

They completed work in a timely fashion. Took extra care to not do any extra damage and cleaned up the mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have signs of water leak in slab. Master bathroom floor is warm, water bills high and water meter spinning while water is off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

08/11/2019

Mr. Plumber was over-the-top great. Our plumber was very knowledgable in what his was doing to find out what the problem was. He was professional, honest, and to-the-point. He told us why we had the problems we were having (the way our house was built.) Other plumber did not even try to explain to us why our plumbing system was giving us problem. Bottem line. If you want to get your plumbing job f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged toilet and clogged kitchen drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

07/10/2019

Great! Chris came and found the problem and fixed it right away. He also checked the water pressure to my home and showed me how to do it. He was polite and professional which I always appreciate.. I will definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a toilet that would flush but would not fill

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

02/21/2019

The representative-Ben-evaluated the work I needed. He prepared the estimate onsite. He was honest and thorough and I felt confident in his advice. One of the projects called for the repair of a handicap commode installed under a SAWS program. Ben directed me to the original provider to obtain the parts under that program. This resulted in a significant savings to me. I have used Mr. Plumber befor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced commode in main house. Repaired commode in apartment. had one of two water heaters evaluated for replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/19/2019

Ben was the plumber and he quickly determined that the hot water heater was shot, and that the old hook ups had to upgraded to meet current building codes, he included parts and extras in his quote to me and deducted 10% Angie’s List discount to the bill. I appreciated his clarity about what was needed and why, and his quote was extremely competitive with others I talked to. I approved the quote, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater in garage started leaking slightly, it was 25 years old and needed replacement. Called Terry the office manager at Mr Plumber after checking others on Angie’s List, and they would go out the same day and check the unit for free (other companies charge for a service call) They set a time the same day to come over and give an estimate, and arrived on time.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2019

11/05/2018

The replacement went well. Professional job. Cleaned up and replaced grass afterward. Justin was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace pressure reduction valve at meter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/05/2018

I contacted Mr. Plumber about my leaking water heater and explained the situation. They only had an afternoon appointment available. They asked if someone canceled, could they call back and reschedule. Within 20 minutes, they called back and immediately sent someone over. Zechariah and his team-mate examined the situation, did some research and provided me with detailed options. Both extremely pol...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

COST $2,178.33

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

10/04/2018

The two men came to the house on time They diagnosed the problem and said they would try an auger first. It took only a few minutes to clear the toilet . One of the men showed me the problem and also showed me where the water outlet is in the front yard .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The master bath toilet wouldn’t flush without water coming up and toilet paper included. It wouldn’t flush completely .

09/28/2018

Job was done very professionally. Zechariah and Chris were both very friendly. They did the job well and cleaned up after the job was done. Thank you..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear drain blockage in kitchen sink line to outside

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/22/2018

Zechariah was prompt and quickly diagnosed the issue. He fixed the leak and was very professional. This is my third time using this company and I've been very pleased with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside underground leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2018