Martinez Movers

A26 REVIEWS

Founded 2014

515 Coleman St

San Antonio, TX 78208

The Moving Company You Can Depend On! Martinez Movers has been a reliable San Antonio Moving Company since 2017. Being a great service provider means having complete and total confidence in the people providing those services, and were proud to have the best pros in the business working with us. With a focus on personalized service, competitive rates, and customer satisfaction, were always striving to meet and exceed our high standards and our clients expectations. Best price moving and quality service, large and small moves welcome! We offer commercial and residential moving, including offices and apartments, in the Great State of Texas. We also move grand pianos and various types of safes. Please call us today for a free estimate! We accept all forms of payment, including Cash, Credit/Debit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover) and checks....

moving (26)pool and spa cleaning (1)
C

01/27/2020

They never got back to me with an estimate. I had to select another moving company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

I apologize I was calling you 2 times in effort to we give you a quote we need to collect more information. you was not answering my calls . again i apologize for the inconvenience. Also please double check your email I was send in our estimate on January 17th based on the information you send us by Angie's list. ,you never reply back.

01/04/2020

Martinez movers did a fantastic job moving my hot tub. We can now enjoy the hot tub on our deck. Thanks so much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my 900lbs Hot Tub to my backyard deck

CATEGORY moving companies, pool cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

was our pleasure, thansk for contacting Martinez Movers

12/21/2019

They were great. Best moving experience we have ever had! They were on time, very efficient, competitively priced and careful with our items which are all the things you could ask for from a moving company. I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved from a house to an apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2019

11/23/2019

Everything went great. The movers were very professional. I highly recommend them. 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move all furniture and totes to new place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2019

06/07/2019

Move went great. Luis and Ruben very professional and polite. They wrapped everything and nothing was damaged. They even helped me move a few things around that were too heavy for me. Would hire again and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving household

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Photo for Martinez Movers - 515 Coleman St, San Antonio, TX - 37918320

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review it was our pleasure to serve you.

04/29/2019

Called on time to let me know they were running late. Finished job in 2 hours which is the minimum and did some extra also. Polite and courteous. I needed furniture moved upstairs and some moved downstairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Furniture between floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2019

09/29/2018

Excellent service. Professional, careful and efficient. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New home move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2018

08/16/2018

They were amazing. They handled everything and were responsible movers. Nothing was broken, nothing was stolen. Best movers hands down. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Martinez movers moved us from San Antonio, Texas to Sacramento CA.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

Thanks for your review.

08/08/2018

They did a great job. They were very careful and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Belongings to Be moved from old house to new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2018

Thanks for your review

05/21/2018

These movers were incredible. They wrapped every piece of furniture in a blanket and then wrapped it in plastic wrap and placed in the U-haul. They packed the truck perfectly. 10 days later they arrived at the new house and unpacked both U-haul trucks and placed the furniture in the house. They put they furniture together, they had to unassemble one refrigerator to get it out of the house and reas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packed our household into two U-haul trucks for 10 days while we waited on a closing date.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Photo for Martinez Movers - 515 Coleman St, San Antonio, TX - 37089450

We offer services as : Packing / Unpacking /Loading /Unloading Rent trucks, We move Pianos, Gun Safe and More $85.00 per hour, plus trip charge base on location.

We do not Offer Biodegradable material services, No hospital services. We do not Carry illegal Substances.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check