Mandujanos Fencing and Roofing

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since May 2013

C Rated | 20 Reviews

Additional DBA - Mandujanos Fencing, Roofing And Triming....

Harrison Contracting

I have Roofing crew that are second to none. They do the best job everytime. I try to match the perfect crew for each job or I take care of the job myself if it is within my expertise. Every Customer is important to us and when the job is complete we hope the Customer feels they have received more than their moneys worth.

D

04/26/2019

The problem is that Mandujano's uses poor materials leading to a bad install structurally. They used Home Depot's cheapest grade green treated wood which greatly increases splitting and warping. The post which keeps the gate closed is split throughout top to bottom in multiple places so screws will not help. The top 2x4 on the gate is warped so bad the gate top does not close and bows open about 1...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence Install

08/30/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this company. They go above and beyond. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total rehab of properties that were destroyed by tenants. They have also replaced numerous fences and roofs for me.

CATEGORY contractors, fencing, remodeling, roofing, siding, deck cleaning, house painters

04/10/2017

The crew was prompt. They removed the stumps & hauled away the debris. The job was done in the projected time. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tear down existing privacy fence & remove a few tree stumps within fence line. Build new privacy fence.

CATEGORY fencing, tree service

04/03/2017

It was a simply estimate for them to give us. I called him on Monday the March 22 and he came by on Wednesday and we wanted a quote for a iron fence for the front yard. When he showed up he told us he is busy an will have it for us by Monday 3/29/17. Monday came and gone. I texted him on Thursday 3/30 and Friday 3/31 and he finally responded he will have a quote the next day. I text him again on S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a simply estimate for them to give us. He came by on a Wednesday and we wanted a quote for a iron fence for the front yard. When he showed up he told us he is busy an will have it for us by Monday. Monday came and gone. I texted him on Thursday and Friday and he responded he will have a quote the next day. I text him again on Sunday and he responded he can't do an iron fence. Why couldn't he have told me that same day he came by. It was a waste of time and unreliable. I wouldn't recommend him.

02/28/2017

GREAT!!! Showed up right on time and started working immediately. Very respectfull and clean. They finished by the end of the day and now I have the best looking fence on my street. I had plenty of quotes from other company's and allot of the prices where way to high. Me Mundajuah was straight forward on his pricing and broke down the cost for me. I defanintly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
135 feet of privacy fence install and take down old chain link

CATEGORY fencing

Fence and gate replacement, roofing, wood flooring, patio decks & tree trimming.