Lanark Mattresses & More

Sales...

OptiRest Mattress

15  REVIEWS
OptiRest Mattress

We are a mattress retailer who offers every level of quality the mattress industry has to offer. While we have THE BEST prices in the city on kids and guest room beds, we actually specialize in Latex, Memory Foam, Pocketed Coil and Adjustable Beds. Also, we are local owner/operators who believe that every customer deserves 'the extra mile' of service. Stop by and you be the judge!

11/03/2016

I've purchased mattresses from Lanark Mattresses and More twice so far. After such a pleasant experience the first time, I went back for a new king sized mattress set. They are a family-run business and we like supporting this type of endeavor. I appreciated their knowledge and willingness to show me competitor's prices. Would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New mattress set

12/04/2013

My husband and I walked in looking to price mattresses and talk about a future headboard. We were shown a floor model with a few minor scratches not really noticable.  The owner gave us the best price and saved us hundreds of $$ compared to the big retail stores.  We will go back as his prices for mattresses are unbeatable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Listened to what we were looking for and found the perfect match.

03/03/2011

Daniel and Paula treated me like gold and delivered and set up the mattresses for me in the evening after they had closed for the night. I work strange hours and needed an evening delivery. I will definately use them again for my mattress needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I compared prices and quailty at 7 mattress stores in San Antonio. Lanark Mattresses and More had the best prices and products that I could find. I special ordered two extra long twin mattresses, box springs and frames; they were ready and delivered in ten days.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available