Heartbeat Home Repairs

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

P.O. Box 34731

San Antonio, TX 78265

Heartbeat Home Repairs is a residential remodeling and home repair business. Specializing in bath and kitchen remodels, doors, windows, painting and drywall. There is no job too big or too small for your "Hip Pocket Handyman"...

handyman (5)door (3)home remodeling (3)tile installation (3)interior painting (2)hvac repair (2)flooring (2)electrical (2)drywall repair (2)house painting (1)window (1)countertop installation (1)

12/17/2019

It did not go well and he is not returning my window or giving me a quote. I have tried to get a hold of him for two weeks and he is not returning my calls. I regret having him come out and I am very frustrated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called him to come out to give me a quote on putting a cover on my skylight. He took the window with him to get a quote and to have another company do the work for him.

CATEGORY skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

We are sorry if you feel you had an unsatisfactory experience with Heartbeat Home Repairs. We strive to do our best with each experience with our clients. In your case, the project to protect your skylight from hail damage is considered a specialty type project requiring a manufactured product be "installed" and not "built". This was the recommendation from the beginning. After making four trips t...

11/05/2019

He was early! Very professional. Priced right. Nice guy. Would definitely hire again and recommend to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plane down doors in bedroom

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

05/19/2019

Pete installed a custom sized door; I (couldn't find one locally that was pre-hung, so he had to construct door frame as well as instal door). Further customizing of the actual door had to be done as the standard size was too tall. He also constructed and textured a new wall in my converted garage and moved an a/c vent for me. He carefully removed the crown molding and baseboard from another area ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Door Installation

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2019

Photo for Heartbeat Home Repairs - P.O. Box 34731, San Antonio, TX - 37882760

05/02/2019

Peter was on time both visits, he made sure I was okay with everything he was going to do, he cleaned up after himself, and the doors look beautiful! He is one of those people you feel like you've known for years. I will definitely be calling him back!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One doggy door installed in the exterior wall and one installed through garage door.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2019

04/24/2019

Pete did such an amazing job for both of our bathrooms. The quality of work was exceptional. I know the remodel was done the correct way and I will not have problems. I love the end result and will be using him again on other home repairs. You will not be disappointed in his work, professionalism or the outcome. He is amazing at what he does and I will continue to use him from here on out. I canno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two Bathroom Remodels

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,handyman service,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

Photo for Heartbeat Home Repairs - P.O. Box 34731, San Antonio, TX - 37836754

C

04/19/2019

He was here around 9:00 a.m. and left at 3:00 p.m. and always left in a hurry. I had to talk to him because he was doing everything to slow. After that he finish and stayed until 4:00 p.m. Took him four (4) days to finish after I talk to him about how many more days. Then he over charge me for material I paid for and didn't show me receipts. Never hire him again. I was so stupid for paying him $14...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two front doors and added 3 storm screen doors

CATEGORY ceramic tile,handyman service,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

03/25/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 1920 apartment building restoration. Windows Electrical, oak floors, fire places. Did two other homes and completely remodeled kitchen. Resin Countertops and tiled the wall.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,windows,fireplaces,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

03/22/2019

Do a excellent job and on time, really reliable and He would be the only one I would be using in the future. The work was worth it but his charges is higher than competitors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a water heater and water softener, in Nov.2018 he change our ceiling fans and installed recessed lighting, painted the bathroom and updated the lighting fixtures and installed vent fan in my bathroom.

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2019

03/20/2019

It was really good. He was really quick to respond to come and fix it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Pete to come and replace a faucet and do some work under the sink, fixing it the code.,

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2018

Bathroom Remodels Bath to Shower Conversions Kitchen Remodels Major Home Repairs Tile Flooring New Window Replacement Interior and Exterior Doors including Barn Doors Interior and Exterior Painting Service; trim, drywall, texturing

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal