Guardian Moving and Storage

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since June 2015

10720 Sentinel Dr

San Antonio, TX 78217

Guardian Moving and Storage is the premier full service and moving labor service provider in San Antonio, Texas and the surrounding area. We are fully licensed and insured and provide the highest level of service and professionalism to each of our customers. We make sure all items are professionally wrapped, padded, and loaded correctly. We strive to make each move better than our last and to keep your move stress free. Unrivaled customer service and protecting your belongings are our only goal. Protect our move with Guardian Moving and Storage....

Moving Companies (6)Storage (1)Piano Movers (1)

05/04/2019

The team was punctual and took care of the job at hand. I needed some extra items moved to a storage unit and they provided another team to me in a short amount of time to move the items. I also used them to move items from the storage unit into my new place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a 2 fold job. I needed to pack up my stuff from the home I was selling into PODS to store until I closed on my new house.

CATEGORY moving companies, storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

03/09/2019

They work so fast and very efficient and very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unload Penske Truck

CATEGORY moving companies, piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

01/27/2017

They moved a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house. They packed everything and met us in Dallas. None of our belongings were damaged. Everything was in mint condition. I would use them again and have already recommended their service to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from San Antonio to Dallas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2016

10/22/2016

The guys were awesome. They were on time, super quick and efficient, while taking good care of all my belongings! And the price was very reasonable. Not to mention I have some funny stairs in my new apartment and they still found a way to get my bed in... Totally took all the stress out of moving. Highly recommend these guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved across town.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2016

08/31/2016

This crew did an outstanding job. They showed up at 9am, had the trailer unloaded, with all furniture in place and "home-ready" as well as having all boxes and other items placed as instructed. They were very efficient and professional. Price was more than reasonable. All in all, I am very happy I chose Guardian. Not one scratch on any of my stuff, truly living up to the name!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unloaded an ABF trailer, about 24 feet into three bedroom, two story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2016

08/31/2016

Wow these guys are awesome! They were very professional, courteous and really careful. Will definitely hire again for our next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Guardian to move us out of our storage into our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2016

Moving. Piano Moving. Storage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check