Friendly Security Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2020

8000 W Interstate 10 Suite 600

San Antonio, TX 78230

Friendly Security is a local family owned alarm and fire systems company in the RGV and San Antonio. Our home and business systems are smart, providing you the flexibility to automate your lifestyle the way you want! Secure your premise, set up monthly monitoring (no long term contracts) alerts, control lights, locks, thermostats and cameras from any smart device. So, if you want to learn about all the latest the security industry has to offer, then call us today! 956-943-8300 RGV or 210-568-0306 San Antonio....

home security system (45)home automation (2)

12/08/2018

Excellent! Very professional. Outstanding work! As it turns out the job was a very difficult installation, however he charged me the quoted price. Excellent work! Very professional! I am thrilled with my new security camera!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a security camera and monitor

CATEGORY home security systems, home automation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

02/06/2018

Great! Joby did a fine job and opened the door for future changes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed some diagnostics and battery changes to get the alarm system working. Never had an alarm system before some a tutorial was provided.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2018

Thank you! We appreciate your business! Joby Gray - Owner

10/10/2017

Professional all the way. Excellent communication. On time per schedule. Quality installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded existing (22 years old) security system. Installed 4 camera set up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2017

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working in your home. Joby Gray - Owner

09/12/2017

Service went well. Team of owner/supervisor and technician installed on a Sunday - we were happy they came as promised. They also made sure we knew how to work our system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install of fire & burglar alarm system for home. Complimentary install of code required smoke alarms in 3 bedrooms.

COST $1,501.87

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2017

05/19/2017

Excellent. Professional, punctual, answered all my questions politely & thoroughly. Maintained work areas clean and safe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed security & home speaker system

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

Thank you for the perfect score! We thank you for your business, and the opportunity to serve your security, surveillance, and sound system needs. Best, Joby Gray Owner

04/10/2017

Great! Joby was very knowledgeable, friendly, and a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home security install

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

Thank you for the great review! Joby Gray Owner

03/06/2017

Excellent! Jobie, the owner and the guy who worked on our home, is the REAL DEAL. He was there when he said he would be. He adjusted the cost to our budget, and threw in multiple items. He and his workmen were punctual, and professional. He gave us a first class system that my wife, Benay, and I can be comfortable with. I would not hesitate to recommend them for anyone needing a first class system...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New updated security system for our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

Thank you for the great review, and all the kind words! Best to you and the wife, Joby Gray Owner

08/12/2016

Excellent. Friendly Security is one of the top three service/repair companies I have worked with in San Antonio. Other companies have been good (or sometimes bad) but Friendly is in a top-tier league of their own. They are excellent. They exceed expectations. Friendly Security is an exceedingly well-run company with excellent customer service and support in the office and field. Judy in the office...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had many windows and two doors replaced due to the hail storms in April 2016. Our then alarm company, Monitronics, told me they did not need to be part of the install and could come in after the install and get the alarm system working with the new windows and doors. WRONG! I tried to work with Monitronics to no avail. I finally cancelled service with them and found Friendly Security through Angies List. I contracted Friendly to repair the existing system and add additional smoke alarms. We have a large house and part of the price included adding sensors and a smoke alarm to an out building. My existing system does not monitor my smoke alarms. Monitronics told me they could only monitor four smoke alarms which is not enough for our house. Friendly was able to monitor as many as I needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/02/2016

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed review of our company. Best to you and family, Joby Gray Owner

07/12/2015

Although we used another provider, we were very satisfied with our experience with this company and would certainly consider using them for future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Judy Brooks visited our property and provided a proposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2015

Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your home security. Should you require our services in the future, we would be more than happy to help! Regards, Judy

10/29/2014

The old system was totally out of date and so a new one had to be installed, but all the original points of contact in the doors and windows could still be used so I imagine it was less involved than if it was being done from scratch.  I also decided to spend some extra money to have four smoke detectors wired into the house wiring. Joby went over all the details of what my needs were (for example...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a non-working old security system that was original to my 30-year old house.  After I was burglarized I decided to re-activate the system or replace it.  Joby Gray, the owner, came and did an evaluation and made a bid to do the job.  I was so impressed with him I did not bother getting other estimates.  He and an installer came and completed the work efficiently and neatly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2014

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for the great review, and thank you for choosing my company to provide your security and fire protection. Best Regards, Joby Gray

Security Systems, Automation, Smart Home Systems, Fire Systems, Surveillance Systems, Monitoring, Cellular Monitoring, Internet Monitoring, Wellness, and so much more.....

Electrical & hvac.