Digital Fire Team LLC

Founded 2016 • Angie's List since June 2016

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

Digital Fire Team is an emerging Veteran owned and operated company with the goal of providing San Antonio Texas and surrounding areas with quality Information Technology business solutions and top tier Technical Support. We seek to support our clients with unparalleled customer service through the application of best business practices and industry leading software solutions. We intend to continue our service by contributing to our local businesses and communities. Additional contact name - Ramandeep Sahota. Additional email - rsahota@digitalfireteam.com....

Professional Services Technologies

We are an SMB Cloud Champion with Microsoft that offers the following IT services to businesses: -- Office 365 (email, Onedrive for Business, encryption, HIPAA compliance) -- HIPAA compliance for medical offices, law firms (per HB300) -- File storage/sharing solutions (dropbox, Onedrive for Business,) -- Managed services (including data backup, monitoring, antivirus, maintenance) for networks, computers, and cloud services -- Branding and website building and maintenance - Lead generation and marketing so your business can grow not just exist -- Service contracts available (includes special offers/services/priority response time). We do not offer services to residential customers.

07/21/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Digital fire team has been helping me with certain work-related computer issues. I was so impressed with their service that I decided to start using them in my home as well they set up a personal Network for me in my home with secured storage which has a cloud backup as well so I can never lose my important things.

07/01/2016

Awesome, anytime I have any computer issues I'm calling Dave!!!! Plus I'll refer my friends and family to them at every given opportunity!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided us an extensive computer evaluation to determine why it wasn't working and fixed the problem, updated all the software, cleaned up the system and provided a tutorial on good use going forward! They were wonderful and very professional!

06/24/2016

Digital Fire Team had helped me out back in Jan with some small computer issues.  They fixed my issues quickly and with little expense.  When I found out I would be working overseas for an extended amount of time, I needed a way to access my information.  I gave Digital Fire Team a call.  They set me up with a secure server I could access while I was overseas working for an extended period of time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed computers./Set up server.

06/23/2016

It went really well!.. They are very responsive and fast. And their work is always well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated my business website and made it easier for customer to navigate.

CATEGORY computer repair, web designers

Virus Removal, Computer Repair, PC Backups, Server Configuration, Website Design, Website Hosting, Email Hosting, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, VoIP hosted service, PC Tuneups

Check, Visa, MasterCard