Diamond Decks

A 64 Reviews

Founded 2015 • Angie's List since July 2015

20935 US-281 S

San Antonio, TX 78258

Diamond Decks has over 20 years combined experience in the design and construction residential industry. We inspire to satisfy thousands of Texas homeowners with creative ideas and designs. Our goal is to surround ourselves with the most creative team of honest, positive, and skilled carpenters and tradesmen in the industry. We stand by our quality craftsmanship. Our custom work and attention to detail allows us to create unique solutions for our customers. “Positive things happen to positive people.”...

deck building (59)sunroom and patio (17)stamped concrete (16)woodworking (9)door (5)deck cleaning (4)home remodeling (1)fireplace repair (1)window (1)

06/24/2020

Horribly . There's no warranty. Structure (6 months old) blew over during high wind storm and rather than right the structure and re-secure, they want to charge me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete extension and pergola

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Photo for Diamond Decks - 20935 US-281 S, San Antonio, TX - 38668289

1. Acts of God (including an EXTREME wind/hail storm) are not covered under our warranty or anyone else’s warranty’s. 2. The structure as designed did not include cross braces which would have made it more structurally stable. You DECLINED that recommendation during the building process.

02/11/2020

They did an excellent job. The patio and patio cover look amazing; the stamped concrete really made the whole design come together. They delivered as they promised and ensured we had walkthroughs to confirm we were satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio redo with Patio cover

CATEGORY decks,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2019

08/29/2019

I am so happy we chose Diamond Decks to replace our 20+ year old deck. The deck is absolutely beautiful and well constructed. The master carpenter Jody is a perfectionist, very, very humble though. One section of the old deck had not been installed correctly and they met with us, explained what was wrong and how it needed to be changed. We are so happy with the deck. We will call on Diamond Decks ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old deck demolished, new deck built

CATEGORY decks,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

04/20/2019

Best company ever. Final patio cover is beautiful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio covered tied into our roof line

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

04/01/2019

I am writing this review because of the way the company provides estimates and at home review of potential work as a heads up for possible customers. The company required both spouses to be present for a presentation by the salesman. The sales rep was very nice and well informed about his companies business and answered questions in a very pleasant manor. However, the conclusion of the interview c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construct a deck and remove old deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

02/06/2019

The whole proccess was well executed. From design to actually doing the work. The employees seemed well trained and the final build was up to my high standards and they stand behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Composite Deck

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

01/26/2019

Had to come back to replace unstable wood. when stained, allowed stain to get on powdered coated poles. Never came back to stain the replaced wood or clean the poles

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
decorative concrete and deck fencing

CATEGORY decks,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

11/13/2018

We had work done before by Diamond Decks last year and decided we wanted to add an outdoor fireplace to our home. Yet again, they exceeded our expectations and we are thrilled to have it done for the holiday season approaching. We have referred many friends to them and all of them and ourselves have been extremely pleased. Keep up the good work and I'm already thinking about our next project. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor fireplace

CATEGORY decks,fireplaces,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

11/08/2018

I had the most amazing experience with Diamond Decks (I usually never write reviews by the way) but had to commend them on how happy I am with the project. I'm a single mom, and my kids love playing outside, therefore it only made sense to add more living space to my backyard. I got 3 different estimates, and thank goodness I ended up choosing Diamond Decks (although they were not the cheapest). D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and cover

CATEGORY decks,sunrooms,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

11/05/2018

Nightmare! That is all I can say about this company and our experience. We signed a contract with them in April 2018 for over $21,000 worth of work. They were to pour a new patio and sidewalk. They were also going to cap a side patio. Then build a large covered patio cover. Things went well until they poured the concrete and stamped the side patio crooked. not only that but they poured the concret...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Covered Patio. Concrete sidewalk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

Photo for Diamond Decks - 20935 US-281 S, San Antonio, TX - 37531142

Custom Patios & Decks, Arbors, Pergolas, Stamped Concrete, Outdoor Kitchens. General Remodeling & Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing