COMPANION KEEPERS CAT SITTING

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

We are a boutique pet sitting service specializing in professional cat sitting since 1994. We are cat lovers dedicated to creating the trust and bond your cats need to feel comfortable and secure while you travel. We are bonded, insured, member of National Association of Professional Pet Sitters, and vet recommended including vets specialized in feline medicine. We do not use contractors but are a small core group of consistent employees you get to know providing personalized cat care....

HomeRiver Group San Antonio

HomeRiver Group formerly Boardwalk Real Property Management was founded in 1986 and is a full service residential property management company. HomeRiver Group San Antonio is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers, National Association of Realtors and the San Antonio Board of Realtors. As a full service residential property management company we provide the following services: property marketing, 24-hour Emergency Services, property repairs, rent collection, tenant screening, financial reporting. We are proud of the service we provide. We know you just can’t find a team like this with other management companies. HomeRiver Group San Antonio excels in property management, and we also work with our clients on sales, acquisitions, and remodeling projects. Everything you need is right here. Learn about the unique way we handle your rental property, and let us show you why we’re the leading San Antonio property management company.

Award 2019
Offers by HomeRiver Group San Antonio on Angie's List

01/01/2020

Wonderful experience! This company is so responsive and extremely thorough. They take the job of caring for your much loved kitties seriously. Started with a pre-trip visit to meet the kitties, get a feel for their personalities , answer questions about normal routines, etc. They are all cat lovers and you can feel comfortable that yours will be well taken care of! They even bring special toys and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caring for 3 cats

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks so much for your feedback! We love to hear we've done a good job. We're so happy you're happy :)

08/05/2019

I was very impressed with my first service by Companion Keepers. Leah did a great job getting all my details during our initial visit. During our first service, we received daily texts with lots of details and great pictures of our cat. Our cat was really chill when we returned from vacation, and it seemed to me, he was fine while we were gone. I look forward to using this service in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cat sitting

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! Your boy was a job to visit :) Leah

05/28/2019

Perfect service. Lucked out and got some help for Memorial Day weekend to feed our 5 kitties. They come when they say they will and do exactly what is requested, take your place in the lives of your pets. Would recommend this service to everyone if you want to get away and not worry about your kitties feeling abandoned. Love the text message after each visit including pictures of your cats and com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat Sitting for 5 cats

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks for the fabulous review [Member Name Removed] :) Enjoyed caring for your cat crew very much!

08/12/2018

These folks are wonderful. They go over, above and beyond expectations to care for my cat. Leah is so great with her, that I call Leah the cat whisperer. Beside all the care they give my cat, they also send me emails with photos to keep me up to date on how it is going. It is great to get a photo of your furry baby enjoying herself. I have used these folks 3 times and will continue to do so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taking care of my cat including medicating her every few days

07/07/2018

I have been a client of Companion Keepers for 6 years now. They have always excelled in their professionalism, quality of work, and availability even on short notice due to my work and travel schedule. I fully trust them with the safekeeping of the furry members of my family and would strongly recommend them to those looking for a quality sitter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cat Sitting.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] :)

Business & vacation cat sitting. 30, 45, or 60 minute visits available & multiple daily visits available. Medication as needed, mail, plants, newspapers, alternate lights . Every visit includes litter scooping, feeding, water, medication as instructed delivered with play, brushing, chin scratches,cuddling & companionship for your cats.

No overnight services available.