Clark Plumbing Co

Angie's List since May 2006

19  REVIEWS

Award 2019

09/26/2017

He came out immediately and saw that the problem and that ithe part was UNDER WARRANTY. So he got the part and even installed a new drain spout to make draining more efficient as our old one was bogged up by a little lime. Only charged me for minimal time spent installing and draining. Made sure all the air was out of the lines. So professional and courteous! Will definitely be using him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our water heater just stopped responding and a "big" plumbing company said I needed a new pilot light and they don't work ok this brand so "good luck"... Enter Dustin Clark to save the day!! He found it was the gas computer control part.

CATEGORY water heater repair

07/10/2017

This is somebody I've had for years. He doesn't mess around and charge you for a lot of time that he just spends chit chatting, he just goes to work and does his business. The work took him probably 15 minutes. For this job it was just him that came out, but he does have other people that work with him and sometimes they come. They're all good and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My pilot light had gone out on my hot water heater and he had came and redid it for me.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

10/24/2016

Mr. Clark's service, as usual, was top notch and has been for the past twenty years. He has always responded with professionalism and suggestions that have added to the comfort of my home. Assessing the needs and taking action toward meeting those needs have always been a hallmark of his work performance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water-heater purchase and replacement, June 2016

10/15/2014

Called Dustin from a neighbor's referral. The service provided was first rate at a fair price. Dustin was friendly and knowledgeable about plumbing. The pinhole leak in our cooper pipe was located and repaired very efficiently. Would definitely call again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found and repaired a leak in the copper plumbing behind a wall.

03/26/2014

ency repair of broken pipes during freezing weather, replaced my hot water heater, excavated and replaced a leaking gas line for my pool heater etc. they are always reasonable and dependable. if there is trouble with an item they stand behind the product and their work. i consider myself fortunate to have a plumber like Dustin Clark. *I don't recall individual prices, but there have been no surpri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dustin Clark has been my plumber for the past 8 years. He is reliable, honest, prompt and courteous. recently his son, Cameron, has become a licensed plumber, and is working for his dad. I have found Cameron to be an excellent plumber; he also consults frequently with Dustin while performing jobs at my house. Over the years Clark plumbing has done a variety of jobs for me. they replaced 3 commodes, did emerg