Carnival Custom Painting

A213 REVIEWS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2006

10004 Wurzbach Rd Suite 120

San Antonio, TX 78230

Carnival Custom Painting is celebrating our 22nd successful season of custom painting, protecting and maintaining the quality of residential homes throughout Texas. With over 22,600 homes painted. Offering our customers quality service and value, professional supervision, uniformed painters, written warranty and satisfaction guaranteed....

interior painting (146)house painting (105)pressure washing (31)siding (10)roofing (5)deck building (4)drywall repair (3)gutter installation (3)home remodeling (3)cabinet refacing (2)wallpaper removal (2)stucco repair (2)

07/05/2017

Brad kept us informed as to what day his crew would show up. We expected them early in the day (it is July in south Texas, so we assumed they'd get an early start & quit early), but the two-man crew knocked out the job over the space of 2 work days (3 days total time). And that included wrapping up on the 4th of July! All the concerns we identified were addressed before the crew left. I sincerely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the exterior of our ranch-style home repainted. We have a combination of stucco that needed crack repair before painting & siding that needed a paint job. Brad gave us a very reasonable estimate that included power washing, crack repair, matching paint color to the existing color, spray/roller application, & refinishing our wood front door.

CATEGORY siding, pressure washing, stucco, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2017

06/03/2017

Carnival Custom Painting did an excellent job with my house. They worked with me to get the right colors and products to make my house suit my lifestyle. The painters were professional, efficient, and skilled craftsmen. The company went out of it's way to make me happy. I would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint entire interior of house Paint/seal garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2017

06/01/2017

Brad's crew did a outstanding job. The house looks great. There were a couple of misunderstanding on my parts but Brad took care of them without question. I plan to use the for some interior painting and to paint my garage floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1800 sq. ft 3/4 brick House painted with Sherman Williams Duration paint (this was an upgrade)including two patio covers. Replace water damaged lumber as needed.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

05/30/2017

So happy I selected Carnival Custom Painting. Small company with talented and responsive workers. Reasonably priced and despite the usual weather challenges they painted when they said they would, did an outstanding job and cleaned up impeccably. I will hire them again when I need any further painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

05/16/2017

It looks great. Bryan and his crew came out and immediately set to work and didn't even slow down. They only took a day and a half to paint 4 rooms and trim. I am so pleased. I will definitely use them when I ready to paint the rest of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just had my bedrooms and bathrooms painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2017

05/15/2017

It went better than expected. I am very very picky about painting. I hate sloppy painters. This team was great....really good! My house looks awesome. I get a lot of compliments from my neighbors. Can't say enough of how good the work was. It all went much smoother than I thought it would. I am planning on hiring them again this fall for some inside work. I will recommend them to my friends and ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to have my house and garage repainted. I reached out to 3 companies on Angie's list. All 3 came and gave out to give me a quote. Carnival had a lower quote which worried me a little! I had another company quote me twice as much! Then the 3rd guy never bothered to follow up with the quote. I even called the 3rd guy and he never sent it. Brad at Carnival sent my quote right away. It was very fair and we communicate back and forth and he always responded in a timely manner, which is BIG for me.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

05/03/2017

Brad was very accommodating from the beginning as we had some issues getting on the premises for an estimate. He was able to have the work done in the time promised and made sure everything was completed to my liking. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting of entire downstairs; ceilings, walls, trim, doors, aprox. 1800sq ft. Installation of crown molding, painting of kitchen and bathroom cabinets, installation of bead board to cabinet ends and island front.

CATEGORY interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2017

05/03/2017

Wonderful workmanship and quality. Brad Matejek was so informative. His crew was very polite and did a great job. We are so happy with the outcome. We would definitely recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

Photo for Carnival Custom Painting - 10004 Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, TX - 34955135

03/28/2017

It went better than I could have ever expected. We waited all winter for the temps to warm and dry out, and Brad and his were very competent and accomodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior of entire home and garage were prepped (including bondo and sanding), primer, elastomeric paint (on stucco) and then painted.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

02/13/2017

It was a big job, it went very well. Quality was superior, Estimate was significantly below other firms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof (beams) and exterior of house being painting.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2016

Cosmetic updating, interior and exterior painting, interior sheet rock repairs, wall paper removal, cabinet painting & staining.

Wall-papering.