Carnival Custom Painting

A 218 Reviews

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since June 2006

10004 Wurzbach Rd Suite 120

San Antonio, TX 78230

Carnival Custom Painting is celebrating our 22nd successful season of custom painting, protecting and maintaining the quality of residential homes throughout Texas. With over 22,600 homes painted. Offering our customers quality service and value, professional supervision, uniformed painters, written warranty and satisfaction guaranteed....

interior painting (147)house painting (108)pressure washing (32)siding (10)roofing (5)deck building (5)drywall repair (4)home remodeling (3)gutter installation (3)general contracting (3)auto repair (3)cabinet refacing (2)

12/13/2020

Exceptional job. Individuals doing the work were thorough and professional. Would again request their service for any future related jobs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace section of ceiling drywall and repaint area damage due to water leak.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2020

09/22/2020

It went well. Garage looks great. The crew's cleaning effort afterwards could have been better. The was because the boss was out of town and not there to inspect when crew was finished. Brad apologized and touched up a couple areas. All good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair drywall add texture and paint garage

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

09/11/2020

Great job! Good prep and attention to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

06/03/2020

they never bothered to give me a bid. made me wait two days for an answer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior paint and some repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

Well I feel this is Ridiculous review. We sent you a email that we would be passing on your project. I am sorry that it took me a day to send you the email. I didn’t realize you needed a response ASAP. I only decided to pass after I reviewed the information from your request. Being it was bits and pieces we felt that it was not Suited for us

05/17/2020

The crew got here on time and did required work. A few minor issues were addressed on final inspection, and Brad had the crew come back and took care of everything, no questions asked. Clean up was not as I preferred, but Brad had crew take care of all issues. The project cost was less than competitive bids from another contractor I received from Angie’s List. Would definitely hire for future proj...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure wash 2nd story apartment, paint siding and trim, repair rotted trim, stain deck.

CATEGORY auto repair,contractors,decks,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

Photo for Carnival Custom Painting - 10004 Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, TX - 38571794

02/02/2020

They power washed the exterior and the water came inside under the laundry room door which ruined the floor. Inferior paint was used so I see signs of wood rot in places. The exterior must be repainted and this work was finished 10/26/17. Less than three years! Poor workmanship!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint exterior and replace exterior window frame.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2017

I have reached out to owner with no reply. Carnival painting does not use inferior painting products. I understand there may be some concern with the project that was done about [Member Information Removed] years ago now but I have attempted to correct the issues by reaching out. We make every attempt to resolve any concerns.

01/29/2020

Brad and his team removed popcorn ceiling texture throughout our entire home and re-textured and painted the ceilings. They were top-notch. They showed up on-time every day and followed a consistent schedule that we could rely on. They did an excellent job taping and using plastic sheeting to protect the walls, furniture, etc. They cleaned up every day before leaving. I would hire Brad and his tea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing popcorn ceiling texture, re-texturing, and painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

12/04/2018

Excellent!! Brad Matejek and Carnival Painting were superb!! Highly recommended. They were one of five contractors I contacted for bids for the work. His bid included all the elements I wanted and was among the lowest cost bids. I selected the brand of paint and his guys got to work, painting all the exterior trim, vertical siding above rock walls, door and window lentals, and front and back porch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the exterior of my house, including caulking, wood prep and replacing an exterior door that had water damage.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

05/31/2018

Carnival Custom Painting was excellent. Appointment made. Brad arrived on time. Took down info. Bid received via email that night. Bid was reasonable. Scheduled work. Ceilings were done in less time than promised. Excellent job. Clean. Brad came back to evaluate job. Very happy. Definitely recommend if you want a simple, straight forward, great experience at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All ceilings painted

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/29/2018

Incredible service! Brad and his team were extremely responsive and professional. Received multiple bids and Carnival was by far the best service for the price. The result was quality work at amazing price. I am very, very pleased with the entire process. I will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior House Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Cosmetic updating, interior and exterior painting, interior sheet rock repairs, wall paper removal, cabinet painting & staining.

Wall-papering.