BUGMOBILES

Angie's List since May 2006

BUZZ COUNTY WIDE FENCE

Buzz County Wide Fence is a family owned and operated fencing and security enclosure company. Founded in 1999 we have served the greater San Antonio for over 17 years. We recently expanded operations to include the Houston market led by Drew Thomas. The founder (Larry Thomas) saw a need for a premium high- -end fencing company in the San Antonio area and set out to distinguish our company from the competition by giving our customers superior products and services. The goal was not to become the cheapest, "we wanted to give our customers more value for their dollar than anyone else and give greater satisfaction each time they looked at their fence or gates.

05/17/2016

Gary showed up right on time and walked us through a few options. He was quick but thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated our new (but old!) home for bugs, and within an hour we were finding dead bugs around the house. So glad these won't be a problem for us anymore!

07/12/2013

They have been very good to us so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They service us quarterly.

03/26/2012

I've used them for years and they are really good. His name is Gary Johnson. I moved so I haven't used them for about a year. I need to call them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bugmobiles for pest control.

09/10/2010

I needed a fence painted at the last minute, as I was only in town a few days taking care of a rental property. He fit in an appointment and took care of the job quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The owner of Bugmobiles also does fence and deck painting under the name Deck Teck.

CATEGORY pest control,fencing

05/06/2009

Gary is always responsive, prompt and courteous. He keeps the spiders away!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bugmobiles provides quarterly pest control services at my home.