BRAVO HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since May 2010

Bravo Air Conditioning is a Veteran Owned, Community Oriented Company with an exceptional culture of service who provides HONEST, QUALITY and RELIABLE, HVAC services and products at competitive prices., We are passionate about creating happy customers. We are in a SERVICE industry, we are not a box replacement retailer, 70% of the recent residential replacements still have the problems that made the replaced equipment fail. There are many details that make an installation excellent. We are in a constant pursuit of excellence in everything we do. This is how you can experience the difference in our service. We believe that attention detail is critical to an excellent service procedure. We are perfecting your indoor environment by taking care of every single detail of your comfort system....

Blueline Heating & Air Conditioning

Air conditioning, heating , duct work , indoor air quality , service and repair

06/26/2018

Mr Jorge was super professional, addressed all my concerns and gave me an amazing quote for a new replacement on my 20yr old unit. He was not pushy at all but was very genieune about earning my business on the new unit install. So he gave me a great Quote and found ways to give discounts by keeping my Nest and walked me through the units efficiency and savings it will bring. Will definitely recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replacement of old unit

11/22/2017

The replacement went well and the house seems to be cool enough to live in again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My rental property had its AC go out. We called Bravo Heating and Air Conditioning based on a recommendation. Jorge was responsive and very helpful. He contacted me over the weekend and was out the very next day to help fix the problem. We replaced the AC and the cost was very reasonable for a full replacement (under $5k).

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Than You for your kind review. Our company depends on the word of good customers like you. Please let us know if there is something else we can do for you.

09/18/2017

Jorge went out same day and look at and diagnosed the problem. He offered advice on what we could do additionally but was not pushy with sales. You can tell her is very honest and cares about his business. We will definitely be using Bravo Heating & Air Conditioning for our future HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received a complaint from our tenant saying there was not air coming from a vent.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You Mr [Member Name Removed] for your review. Our team is committed to provide excellent service all the time.

07/05/2017

I found Bravo on Angie's for those who are familiar with Angie's list a company must have excellent reviews. I was disappointed with Bravo. Jorge called immediately & arrived on time as promised. For those who have been without air a few days in the middle of Summer can definitely appreciate a rapid arrival. Jorge took his time checking and explaining in detail parts and what needed to be fix. Jor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC no cooling

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for your review Mrs [Member Name Removed], Communications is escencial with in our relations with our customers. We take our time to explain the problem with the system and come with options to better restore comfort in your home.

04/01/2017

Great job. quickly diagnosed the problem and simply explained to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I appreciate a company that shows up when they will show up (at the beginning of the two-hour time frame), that quickly and efficiently fixes the problem with professional courteousness.

Thak You for your review

Quality HVAC services and products. Repairs using only OEM parts. Best installation practices in the industry to insure Safety, Reliablility and Efficiency of new equipment. Preventive Maintenance Agreements, Indoor Air Quality Solutions. Major Manufacturer Warranty Claims. Free Estimates,Competitive Flat Rate Pricing.

. Installation of equipment purchased online. Home Warranty Claims.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available