BOEHM & BOEHM

FULL SERVICE CPA FIRM...

Jag Tax Management

135  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

01/31/2019

Great. Very professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 2 consecutive years of federal tax returns prepared.

04/17/2017

Went very well. Although calculations determined we owe a chunk this year, the process was relatively painless and prompt. Jimmy Jr sat down with us and our documents going thru a number of things. It took them about 2 weeks to complete and once we signed all the documents, they submitted our returns electronically. We'll be back next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Federal tax return preparation

03/02/2015

They have great customer service and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared and filed taxes.

D

02/18/2015

He was hard to talk to and we did not communicate very well.  We will not use him anymore.   I think his price was a little too high.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Boehm and Boehm.  He was our accountant for two years.  He did our factory book.

CATEGORY accountant

Pleasing everyone is our goal, but it unrealistic to think that we can please everyone- all the time. We appreciate everyone who takes the time to review our firm. While we have received mostly good reviews- it in inevitable that we would receive a negative review at some point. This review does come as somewhat of a surprise. These people have used us for multiple years. We even got a Christmas c...

01/07/2015

JImmy did a great job of getting it done quickly (even near the end of tax season!), explaining very clearly what had to happen, and even reviewed my previous year's forms (which I had done myself), getting me a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepared my personal tax forms, taking into account that I had started a freelance business in addition to my regular full-time job.

CATEGORY accountant

TAX PLANNING AND COMPLIANCE. PREPARE INDIVIDUAL, CORPORATE, TRUST, ESTATE & GIFT TAX RETURNS. GENERAL BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES & FINANCIAL STATEMENT PREPARATION INCLUDING COMPILATIONS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard