BILL BARBORKA

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2007

OWNER-OPERATED. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

South Texas Construction Services

We provide quality residential tile setting from bath and shower, kitchen backsplash and flooring. We set slate and flagstone porches and walkways along with other tile and stone artistry. We have been serving the San Antonio and Hill Country since !996 with top notch quality and friendly customer service.

05/07/2010

Started and finished on time. Would use him again and wold recommend to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bill regrouted my master bathroom. His prices were very good, a lot lower than competitors. Workmanship was adequate.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

09/13/2007

I found Bill Baborka in the classified ads in my local newspaper here in San Antonio. He did a really good job for me. They provided quality first class work! I am happy with the tile work and would refer them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They tiled 2 bathrooms in my home. They built 1 custom shower with a seat and a cut out in the wall for bath soap and shampoo. Both baths measured 4 x 8 feet.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

INSTALL CERAMIC TILE, & COMPLETELY REMODEL KITCHENS & BATHROOMS.

1 YEAR