Baird Foundation Repair

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since May 2006

Baird Foundation Repair has been family-owned and operated since it was founded in the early 1960s by William Baird. They have been serving South Texas for 50 years with the motto, "Doing things right - a family tradition." Baird specializes in residential and commercial foundation repair, crawl space repair and concrete lifting and leveling. It leads the industry in innovation, expertise, and customer service. In addition to offering more than 20 uniquely patented products, the team is one of the best trained anywhere. In fact, all of their inspectors and installation technicians have been trained and certified through Supportworks, an innovative foundation repair dealer that offers best-in-class solutions, technology, and industry research. Baird offers FREE estimates and long-lasting solutions centered around fixing and restoring value to a homeowner's most valuable asset. Financing options are available. Call today to schedule an appointment - 210-534-4110....

Harrison Contracting

I have Roofing crew that are second to none. They do the best job everytime. I try to match the perfect crew for each job or I take care of the job myself if it is within my expertise. Every Customer is important to us and when the job is complete we hope the Customer feels they have received more than their moneys worth.

07/11/2019

Another company said we needed our entire foundation repaired, but Baird actually did detailed measurements and determined only one section of our foundation needed repair. Worker were polite, professional, and unobtrusive. Work was completed quickly and the repairs did the trick. An engineer came out to inspect the repairs and assure that that the work was done properly. We saved at least 50% by ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation repair

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you for trusting us to to repair your foundation, and for taking the time to leave a review!

03/29/2019

It went very well. Diego was terrific. The crews were hard working, courteous and respectful to me and my property. I was amazed at the work ethic of everyone I dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation lift interior and exterior. PolyLevel. My driveway lifted and cracks repaired. 2 patio’s lifted.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,mudjacking,foundation repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review!

03/24/2019

It went great. Very professional. They did an excellent inspection and were extremely honest. I will definitely use Baird from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation checked on house

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave Baird a great review!

03/05/2019

I really can’t say enough good things about Baird Foundation. They are top notch. Very professional and always listen to my concerns. The system they use is good quality. Don’t look any where else for foundation repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Adjustment to foundation

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you so much for leaving Baird a great review! Please let us know if you ever need anything.

03/01/2019

Everyone was super. Bailey made sure I understood the entire process. John and his crew were terrific. The first day he introduced everyone to me. That was just a little thing, but I really appreciated it They arrived on time every day and did a great job of cleaning up after themselves. One thing that was very important to me was they were really careful about closing the gate to the back yard--v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling foundation.

CATEGORY foundation repair

Thank you for taking the time to leave Baird a great review!

Foundation Repair, Slabs, Pier & Beam, House Leveling, Constructing Retaining Walls, Clean Space, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Lift Driveways & Sidewalks.

Mud Jacking