Astar Bath & Kitchen Inc.

A 60 Reviews

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2016

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

HOUSTON, T.X 77001

San Antonio, TX 78252

Astarbathandkitcheninc.com We are a Family and Veteran Owned Business. With over 38 Years Experience,Serving all of San Antonio, Austin, Houston,Dallas ,Fort worth,Corpus Christi and All Surrounding Areas , Please Call us Today and see how we can save you money on remodeling your Interior & exterior Painting , Bath room or kitchen of Refinish and Repairing using are advanced products. Specializing in refinishing & repair. for bath tubs,sinks, counters, tile and grouting also staining for cabinets, Tile and Flooring,fences and deck repair and painting and staining. We Angies list 2017 & 2018 award winner, Home Advisor Elite Member of BBB. We Offering military senior discounts. We love to earn business please give us a call .astarbathandkitcheninc.com 210 592 8142...

bathtub refinishing (47)tile installation (22)countertop installation (4)interior painting (3)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (2)house painting (1)deck cleaning (1)fence company (1)drywall repair (1)cabinet refacing (3)

06/28/2020

The owner and his two sons were able to refinish our bathtub the following day after I had contacted them. They communicated often and clearly. The job was done exactly as expected including replacing the drain. They also were very patient when the power went out during the job, waiting to see if it would go back on (and it did!) so the job could be completed on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub was refinished

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

Thank you for a Great review From a Customer we Did work for. We will be glad to help you on any other projects plus with a previous customer discount From all of us Thank you for letting us be the company That did work and putting Trust in are workmanship

05/13/2020

This company isn't legit. They want to price bid a job by photos without actually seeing the actual project. They told me they had visited my rehab. I gave the the lock box code, later I found out that they never actually saw the place. The quote they gave was away to bait me. The owner can change on you like a dime. They don't appear credible and genuine. Proceed with caution

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house remodeling.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Note we have not done any work for you and will never I have been in contact with you for the last Year To meet at your Property You keep saying You live in Houston and can not make it so i asked to send me pictures. Last time we spoke you said you could not make it with a bad attitude and you have never gave me a lock box what is wrong with you! plus you said 2 months ago you sold the house why a...

12/10/2019

Staff was very professional, in time and completed job in a timely manner. We would highly recommend AStar services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AStar refinished our dated kitchen countertops and cabinets with a new modern look.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

Thank you for putting Trust in are company to do the work From all of us at astarbathandkitcheninc.com We really liked your review looking forward to helping you on your next project Please call 210 592 8142 When Ready Thank You

11/01/2019

Went very well. Responded to my solicitation quickly and was able to start quickly. Did a great job staining my pergola and deck. They were polite and professional and made sure I was satisfied before they left after the ~ 2-day job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

It was are pleasure working for you when your ready for the interior painting and other projects please call From all of us at astarbathandkitchen.co thank you for the work and a very great review

09/09/2019

When I requested a quote on Angie's list, I had a response from Jesse in 20 minutes (on a SUNDAY). Once I scheduled the work, Manny and Christian showed up on time and walked me through the process. They resurfaced my tub from dull beige to sparkling white, cleaned up and were gone within 4 hours. They were efficient, nice and respectful. We were so impressed with the service, we have scheduled A ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurfacing a garden tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

Thank you for the work and taking the time to wright a really great review looking forward to helping you on your kitchen cabinets project this month. From all of us at astarbathandkitcheninc Thank You very much

08/23/2019

Mr. Thomas and his crew are very professional. The project had its inevitable bad surprises due to neglect of the issue by previous owner, and if it was not for Astar I would probably have been really upset. They hit the ground running, and replaced everything with an eye to my desire to keep the retro feel of the room. Truly fantastic company to work with. My second time hiring this hardworking f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shortly after moving in our new old house, we realized the upstairs shower was leaking. Grout had failed some time before, creating many problems. Everything needed to be gutted in shower stall and replaced.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

Thank you very much you guys are very nice to work for and really want to say thank you for the very high rating and looking forward to working on your next projects from all us at astarbathandkitcheninc.com [Member Information Removed] Big Thank You ! Please call When Ready 210 592 8142 office

08/02/2019

Everything went smoothly. Enjoyed Mannie's enthusiasm along w/his pictures of what can be done to bathrooms, floors, etc. Great job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath tub refinishing along w/tile surround. In another bathroom I had caulking done around the tub and window.,22

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you very much we enjoyed doing work on your home and from all of us at astarbathandkitcheninc.com thank you for a great review when you need us on other projects please call us 210 592 8142

06/22/2019

They did an EXCELLENT job! I can't recommend enough. We are getting ready to put our house on the market and our old tub and kitchen looked horrible. I can honestly say both look brand new now. The owner was on top of everything and communicated effectively with me throughout the project. And he was extremely responsive. His employee, Manny, who did the job was outstanding. High attention to detai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub and kitchen sink resurfacing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019

We like to say thank you you made the job go very smooth for us to get in and do work keeping are schedule and for taking the time to wright a great review Thank You From All of us at astarbathandkitcheninc.com Please call us on your next projects 210 592 8142

05/08/2019

Jesse and his team did a fantastic job on our kitchen remodel! They were on time, on budget, and always friendly, responsive, courteous, and professional. We are very happy with the results and would definitely hire A Star again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Cabinet Remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

A Big thank you from all of us here at astarbathandkitcheninc.com For a Great review and for giving are company the opportunity to putting trust in us to do work on your home when you need us for your next project we be more than happy to help.

05/06/2019

Jesse Thomas came in to complete the floor tile work after I was forced to fire my original general contractor. Jesse was respectful of my home, and he met all of his deliverables. Most importantly, he listened to me and kept me informed about every step of the project. Overall, working with him was an excellent experience. I would highly recommend ASTAR!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New ceramic tile for my master bath floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

It was are pleasure working with you it was are job to get your home back so you could move in again and i think you know see how a real contractor works and gets the job done when they say they will and taking the stress of the customer. Please call us any time on your next Project From all of us at astarbathandkitcheninc.com 210 592 8142 A big Thank You For the work Also a Great review !

Bathtubs,Shower,Counters,Sinks,t,Tile,Walk in bath tub&shower conversions for handy cap/Pools & spas. Refinish and Repairing,Countertops & Tile avalible in multi spec color/ Cabnet & deck plus Fence staining &Painting/Plumbing/Tile grouting and Sealling,Swimming pool Refinishing/Fence& deck repair and Replacing&staining,painting