ANGELS OF SAN ANTONIO CLEANING SERVICE

AH Clean Service

0  REVIEWS
AH Clean Service

12/17/2007

Made an appointment to have my house cleaned. The company subcontracted the help. Suppose to be at my home at 10 am, but I had to go get the person, and finally arrived at my home at 11:30 am. Then she wanted me to sign a contract that I had to give 30 days written notice for the services and what was to be performed, when I had not even had the company clean once. This contract was suppose to pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NONE.

11/07/2007

We hired the her on a bi weekly bias, they are wonderful, she is a dream come true and was very nice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a miracles for my uncle.

09/27/2007

I was expecting out of town guests and needed my home "deep" cleaned. Opal was the only one that was willing to take on that task. She arrived with her check list and they started from one end of the house to the other. My house looked great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned, sanitized bathrooms, cleaned ceiling fans/fixtures, dusted all furniture, window sills, vacuumed/mopped all floors, plus put a sealer on my wood floors that made them come to life!

11/25/2005

The owner, Opal, is very conscientious and hard working. And her staff is the same. They arrive very promptly and do a quick and thorough job leaving the house shining clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning, including fan blades, interior of appliances. Entire house from top to bottom. The company also does commercial cleaning and 'move in or move out' cleaning.