Allgood Electric

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12106 Valliant Dr

San Antonio, TX 78216

Why should you consider Allgood Electric? Live friendly people answering our phones, we will take care of your Property by wearing floor protectors and work mats or tarps Courtesy call when tech is on way We will listen to your concerns with non-technical language. Upfront agreed upon price before any work is done ....

electrician (931)lighting installation (193)ceiling fan installation (79)home security system (5)landscape lighting (2)

05/19/2020

Fast, clean job. On time, honest service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blown Breaker

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

C

05/01/2020

Horrible! When the technician arrived he gave me a quote of $129.00 fro the first camera and $89.00 for the second camera. He went his truck to see if they offer Military Discounts and he came back with a different quote of $149 per camera. When asked why did the price change the response was they didn't know the job was for security cameras so they gave the wrong quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switch out two preexisting security cameras and power cords mounted on the roof ledge.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

I am sorry for your experience. We do not normally do security cameras and this is probably how the confusion happened. I will get that added to the items that we do not do.

03/12/2020

Great!!! very professional and explained all wiring and what needs to be done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
i wanted a electrical inspection for my 30y old house. and i wanted my outside worn outside outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

03/04/2020

Troy and his team at Allgood have been providing us with quality electrical work for nearly 8 years. From replacing outlets to larger jobs like full control panel replacement. They respond quickly, the prices are fair, and they do great work! The cost of service listed is the last time we used them for a small job. The largest job was closer to $4000 (about 2 years ago).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Control panel replacement and smaller jobs

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed] for your many years of business. It's our pleasure to help you. Troy A

11/10/2019

The price quote was fair and the work and clean-up was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install an outlet in master bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

C

10/02/2019

They arrived to give me a quote. I explained everything that I wanted done and they provided me a quote on the spot. I noticed they were one plug short that I asked for and the technician stated don't worry about it I will take care of it. As far as all the other electrical terminology on the quote I assumed everything was covered. (first mistake). They were scheduled to begin on Monday. On Saturd...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ran electricity from my house to my shed and accomplished some rewire work around my Gazebo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the miscommunication for the weekend digging. We did show up, everything looks good and works, and passed the inspection the first time. I spent most of the morning waiting, myself, and finally gave up on the inspector showing up to assure that it passed. I communicated as well as I could with you and fixed what you asked me to fix. We do good work and we...

07/11/2019

Great. Have dealt with Allgood Electric for several years. The work they did this week was their usual efficient, professional service. The 2 light fixtures were old fixtures which no longer worked. The electrican suggest upgrading to LED lights...work better and lighter weight than the old light tubes. Brian has been to our house and the other home several times in past. My brother said Brian and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced 2 old/nonworking ceiling light fixtures

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

04/01/2019

Technician diagnosed the problem quickly and quoted a price. He had the parts to complete the work immediately so I had him do it. I have had no problems since. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen light was working intermittently.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2019

03/27/2019

Excellent ! Very responsive, knowledgeable, helpful. Was able to adapted the new fixture to the old existing setting

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace an old ceiling fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed] we would like to thank you for taking the time to go and submit this awesome review. IF we can ever be assistance to you in the future please feel free to give us a call.. We appreciate your business

09/20/2018

Technician Jacob arrived, very professional and polite. He removed old, defective switches, that started to arc and buzz, with new switches. He corrected wiring that wasn't properly accomplished when house was built. He checked our kitchen fluorescent light as there was a problem when turning it on. Advised it could be the switch or the light ballast. Replaced switch and light appeared to be funct...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new light switches

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and submit this review. If we can do anything else for you in the future please just give us a call.

Special testing for your home after lighting strikes or surges. We do not install appliances but will be happy to run a new circuit for a new appliance. Tripping breakers, panel change out, breaker box, surge protectors, tankless water heaters that require electrical hook up, kitchen electrical remodels, recessed lighting, over cabinet lighting, under cabinet lighting , tripping breakers, GFCI Protection, adding outlets, plugs switches, tamper resist plugs, security lighting, smoke detectors.

Landscape lighting and security cameras. We don't provide service to mobile homes or for parking lot lighting. We only do minor commercial work. Call for more details.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing