A White Glove Maid Service

A92 REVIEWS

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2010

1910 NW Military Hwy.

San Antonio, TX 78213

Locally owned since 1982. All our maids undergo a multi step training program before they are ever allowed to clean your home. City wide services. All of our maids are bonded. We NEVER use contract labor. Gift certificates available. We specialize in one time house cleanings, move in and move out services and heavy duty spring cleanings. If you have a need for specialty projects we also have an hourly specialty projects rate. This can include such things as help organizing, decorating etc....

House Cleaning (92)Carpet Cleaning (6)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (3)

02/05/2020

The cleaner arrived on time, actually a few minutes early! Which I like. She was thorough and attentive to detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

09/27/2019

Very well. Personable and friendly and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2019

07/10/2019

My routine house cleaning service with the White Glove was professional and quick. They showed up when they said they were coming and did a great job. I really appreciated their extra touches like making beds, straightening couch pillows, doing my dishes, and dusting my ceiling fans. The price was good too. I will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2019

Photo for A White Glove Maid Service - 1910 NW Military Hwy., San Antonio, TX - 37976207

07/10/2019

It went great. I had a wonderful experience with the supervisor, Anna. She was very friendly and did a detailed job. I really appreciated how she did a walk through with me at the end to make sure I was satisfied. I would definitely use her again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

07/09/2019

The White Glove Maid Service has always done a fantastic job with our house cleaning. The staff there is great and always makes me feel like a valued customer and promptly addressed any concerns I have had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House and carpet cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

C

08/27/2018

I have hired this company twice and both times the job was not complete. I paid a high price to have a very thorough job done so the new tenant would be happy, but instead the tenant claimed she didn't think the cleaning crew had come yet! She sent photos of balls of dog fur under the base cabinet toe kick and hand prints on the walls. The company offered to come back out but the tenant had alread...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed thorough cleaning for tenant move in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2018

D

07/18/2018

It went terrible and it is my fault for not checking closer. It started off bad when I answered the door and looked outside and the young lady had hit my recycling cart waiting for pick up. It was lodged between the curb and her car and she hadn’t even bothered to move it. After I mentioned it she moved it. I then showed her what I really wanted clean which was the bathroom. I had remodeling done ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed the bathroom cabinet, closet, mirror and lights cleaned after bathroom construction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2018

09/21/2017

Would Definetly hire again. She did a great job cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned floors, dusted fans and Windows, cleaned kitchen and bathrooms. Excellent!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

07/27/2017

Had a hiccup in communication for scheduling (not sure if they received our online communication through Angie's List), but after calling, they had us scheduled without a problem. The ladies who serviced our house were timely, professional, and pleasant. We didn't shop around for a price, so I don't know if $260 for 4 hours work is good. However, it was well worth it to have someone help out--movi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Requested new-house cleaning before we moved in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

06/02/2017

I cannot recommend this company highly enough. Paula comes on time and cleans to my standards, which are quite high. She obviously has been trained well, and takes great pride in her work. I look forward to using this company often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a monthly 4 hour cleaning performed in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017