A SPRINKLER DOCTOR

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2007

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Family owned and operated . 35 years exp. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. LICENSE #: 6107. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL .sprinklerdr@yahoo.com WE WARRANTY ALL OUR WORK WE ALSO TEST BACKFLOWS LIC 0014059...

N/A
Southern Style Lawn & Landscape

My partner's and I have Been in this line of work for many years. We have experience in all types of landscaping, tree work and many other Residential and commercial needs..

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mike replaced several sprinkler heads and adjusted their coverage area. Two of them were sprinkling the street! |Good Job. I would contact him again.

05/10/2013

I was pleased with the service and professionalism exhibited as I had been in my past dealings with Dwight.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dwight completely checked out my entire irrigation system, repaired one spray head and replaced two worn out rotator heads.

C

10/12/2010

We got exactly what was written in the estimate; nothing more or less. Which sounds fine on the surface, but is a big problem when the estimate is not specific. When I would try to clarify something I wanted to see differently, I felt like I was a huge bother, and this job was such a burden. Parts, piles of dirt, and other debris were left after the job was "finished" and there were even two sprin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler system installed in front yard, repair and adjustment of preexisting backyard system, created planting beds in backyard, corrected stone pillar by front steps, removed large bushes, replaced mulch/stone dust in front and back areas, transplanted some plants.

CATEGORY landscaper,irrigation systems

D

04/02/2010

Obtained verbal $550 estimate on 3-25-10 for services, requested written estimate(said his wife could write one up but he preferred to just give "his word" ) I accepted against my better judgement and we agreed he would start work on 3-29-10. He did not show on 3-29-10, I called midday on 3-29-10 left message to inquire when he would be starting, he returned my call late in the day and stated that...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping bed maintenance to include: trimming and removal of dead vegetation, branch removal and pruning of redbud tree, removal of 7 small to medium bushes, lawn grass and large landscape beds compost application, and cedar mulch application to landscape beds.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment

D

04/01/2010

I contacted the company via phone (leaving a voicemail) and via email through Angie's list and never received a response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this company to schedule sprinkler maintenance/repair.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

WE CHECKED OUR RECORDS AND WE HAVE NO RECORD OF ANY CALL WE ARE IN SAN ANTONIO TEXAS . I AM SORRY THIS HAS HAPPEN.

LAWN SPRINKLER SYSTEMS, INSTALLATION AND REPAIR, LANDSCAPING & PONDS,waterfalls,sod flowerbeds,lawn and garden fertilization,french drains,retaining,walls,flagstone,,ect. 35 years exp. ALSO BACKFLOW TESTING 0014059