""" 24 Hour Car Locksmith San Antonio TX """

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since April 2012

Not Rated| 23 Reviews

We are a familiar company for security and locksmith services which assists all the people in San Antonio with cars. We consider ourselves responsible for emergency situations therefore we offer our customers 24/7 response and fast arrival. When you call our operators there is always someone on the other side....

02/15/2015

This stone suddenly grew & Dr. Terry had to use a somewhat new procedure with equipment available at only 2 hospitals in town, in order to get at the stone through my back into the kidney to pulverize and suck it out. She is an amazing, conscientious, brilliant, focused, caring, and kind Dr. I'm grateful to my friend who recommended her & I now recommend her to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been seeing Dr. Terry for several years. Due to having Crohns disease, I get kidney stones and in 2012 had one that was a ricocheted piece leftover from a previous lithotripsy.

05/13/2014

He's very courteous, appointments were easy to set up, and all appointments are the same way. The staff is courteous and typical of what you'd expect when you'll see a doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've used Dr. Stephen Talley for ear, nose and throat. It was for a sinus condition.

CATEGORY ent

03/25/2014

I have had this pain most night since passing my kidney stone several months ago.  Some nights it's worse than others and most of the time I can't lay back down flat (I have to sleep on an incline or just get up entirely). As most people do I tried to find answers by goolging at first and did manage to find several other people with the same problem that said their doctors told them they had back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pain in my right ureter for months after passing a kidney stone, occurring at might after laying down and receding after being upright.  Instead of getting help to find out what is causing this, I was put at more health risk, incurred a large expense, and was basically told I was fine.

09/17/2013

I went to him initially on a referral. He just struck me first of all with just being one of those really experienced very professional yet very kind and friendly doctors that you just hope you're going to get. He's sort of like a Marcus Welby M.D. type of doctor. I know he has a lot of experience and he's done a lot of different studies. He participates in a lot of national studies and different ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Rene Sepulveda is my urologist and my last appointment was in January.

08/21/2013

She's very thorough. She doesn't over prescribe medications. She gives me just what I need. Her office is amazing. The people that she works for was very courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Patricia Terry is my urologist.

CATEGORY urologist

Car Unlocking Ignition Key Stuck Key Ignition Locked Lost My Car Key Unlock The Car Door Ignition Lock Cylinder

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express