Angelo Chiropractic & Acupuncture

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2012

NA Rated | 3 Reviews

Searching for holistic pain relief? Dr. Wallace of Angelo Chiropractic & Acupuncture has been providing quality chiropractic care to patients in San Angelo, TX since 2000. Dr. Wallace uses non-surgical, medication-free treatments for risk-free and effective care. Although he treats a number of spinal conditions, he is an authority in auto and work injuries. He can help your workers' comp or auto injury claim by offering precise diagnosis and injury documentation. Call Dr. Wallace today!...

05/13/2013

Dr. Wallace never pressures his patients to come back over and over unless he really thinks they need it. I go on an as needed basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been a patient of Angelo Chiropractic for several years and I have no complaints. His staff is very professional and friendly. They are also punctual.

06/15/2012

Drew Wallace and his staff have been very friendly and between is movements to my back and neck it has helped. The decompression table is great, I could use at home. I really feel that a Chiropractor has a place in maintaining good heath. If you need to get it popped, this man can do it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have stenosis of the spine in the L4/ L5 area. I have had an MRI to determine the reason of the pain in my right leg. Over the past 6 months I have had three injections into my spinal cord. The first and second injection seemed to help for a few months, but the third injection did very little. I called an made an appointment with Drew Wallace to see if he could help.

06/07/2012

They are really good. I can call and get an appointment, or get on the cancellation list if I need to. He is very gentle. He is very good at what he does. The staff is fantastic. They are really super.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Wallace is my chiropractor.

CATEGORY chiropractor

Acupuncture, Applied Kinesiology, Massage Therapy, Decompression Traction, Nutrition

MasterCard, Visa, American Express

Similar businesses in your area...