Field of Greens, LLC

A5 REVIEWS

2812 Spencer Cir

Royse City, TX 75189

A different kind of landscaping company; We want you to be amazed by our customer service and communication. We know that we do great work, but we also know that mistakes are going to happen. How we communicate and handle ourselves during these times is what separates us from our competitors. Our owners are an added bonus! Two different men who worked hard to create their own business. 1 landscaping & gardening, the other irrigation & fertilizing. The two joined together in 2017 and now offer all the services you need to keep your lawn beautiful & healthy. Field Of Greens services both Residential & Commercial: lawn installs & maintenance, mowing, gardening, irrigation, fertilizing & weed control, trees, fencing, patios, and more. Visit our site at http://www.fieldofgreenslandscaping.com/...

Landscaping (4)Lawn and Yard Work (2)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (1)Tree Service (1)Lawn Irrigation (1)Gutters (1)

01/12/2020

Amazingly well. The company went far above my expectations and I was so pleased with the results. I will hire them again. It’s the only crew I have not had to pick up after, everything was spotless after. That is a rare thing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of beautiful fountains, many trees trimmed, flower beds cleared, bushes removed, basic clean up.

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for this lovely review. We enjoy working hard for all of our customers. We're happy to work for you, anytime.

12/06/2019

Been using them for several years. They've been good. I've had one instance when the mowed my lawn a little too short. I've called the owner and he came over and he didn't charge me and said it wouldn't happen again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soded my front yard like April 2018. From that point they started doing my lawn maintenance every 2 weeks. I have this large bushes in my back yard and they do trimming of that twice a year. November 2018 they put some landscape rock down for me.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to give us a review. let me know what we can do to earn an A from you!

12/05/2019

I appreciated the work that they have done. They were kind. They were friendly. They were really nice. They answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate customers like you that make the jobs more fun!

12/04/2019

They started doing two berms for our new pool. They now do everything in our yard, from mowing and trimming to new trees and sprinkler system extensions. Great guys. Very responsive. Highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All yard work and landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review! It has been fun getting to do so much for your family's home...Thank you & GOD Bless

11/28/2019

The service was top notch! From the beginning the team was knowledgeable and treated my house like their own! Thank you for a Job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping & Gardening & Christmas

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time time to give us a review! It means a lot to us and we appreciate it.

gutter repair and replacement, lawn care, irrigation, gardening, landscaping, xeriscaping, fencing, tractor mowing, tree trimming, hedge trimming, planting flowers, fertilizing, weed control

NA