Apthorp Construction LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

650 S Munson Rd

Royse City, TX 75189

I'am a owner & operator with two employees. We do not subcontract any work out. We take no money up front. Collect only after you are satisfied with installation. We have a general liability insurance policy that covers your property and our vehicles. My employees along with myself are insured under our occupational accident insurance policy. Additional phone - (214) 804-9754. Award winning...

gutter installation (54)roofing (14)woodworking (6)gutter cleaning (5)animal removal (2)siding (2)chimney cap repair (1)

02/22/2020

They were very professional. Joseph returned our initial phone call quickly and was very knowledgeable. They arrived when they said they would and did an excellent job. The cost was exactly as quoted. We would definitely recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters/paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

11/18/2019

Extremely well. Top quality work and I am very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters installed around house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

10/23/2019

Fantastic job! The team from Apthorp arrived on time to remove and haul away my old guttering. Then, after I had another company paint the exterior of my home, Apthorp returned on time and installed new guttering. The team was professional and neat. I had no problems communicating with the guys about a certain way that my husband wanted the down spouts on the front of our house. I would definitely...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed rain gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

05/22/2019

Joseph was very responsive and honest. He had installed gutters on part of my house a few years back and now I needed remainder of house done in addition to having a few rusted ones replaced. Also did some work on my patio cover. He did a good job Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters installed on house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

04/29/2019

Showed up on time, were efficient. In addition to requested work, Cleaned gutters that we didn’t initially ask them to clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a gutter that wasn’t working. Daddy may need to be replaced. They assessed and determined that it was clogged with the roof debris, got it unclogged, checked and made sure water was running through the downspout without any issue

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

04/17/2019

The job was completed quickly and professionally. The owner invoiced me accurately and the transaction was completed with no issues. I would definitely hire them again for this service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning on 1 story building

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2019

01/13/2016

Showed up on time. Work through the day as planned. It was a two day installation do to the size of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
6" gutters around entire home plus custom radius gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2015

01/10/2016

My gutters needed repair, realignment and adjustment.  Work was completed efficiently and neatly.  Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realigned and adjusted our gutters.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2015

01/10/2016

Joe and his team did an amazing job installing my gutters.  So great that I recommended Apthorp Construction to my mother when she needed new gutters.  When I needed roof repairs I again used Apthorp Construction and you would have thought that Joe was repairing his own roof instead of a customer's roof.  I would not hesitate to recommend him to family or friends, or to use him again in the future...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter installation, roof repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2015

12/21/2015

Perfect! Couldn't ask for a better service call. On time, fair, honest, knowledgeable, and creative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Hart came out when we were stood up by another gutter company. Mr. Hart was ON TIME and very thoughtful. We thought we needed all new gutters. Turns out we did not; we just needed a thorough cleaning. So, instead of taking advantage of our ignorance in all matters of gutter/gutter repair, he dealt with us honestly and fairly. He also provided a nice, creative solution to an irrigation problem on the front of our house. We will most certainly use this professional in the near future.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2015

Seamless aluminum gutters, copper gutters, leaf guard, underground drain, soffit & fascia installation, gutter cleaning, metal roofs, residential patios, chimney caps & flashing, fence repair, roof repair, wind turbines, fascia & soffit repair.

Not Applicable