Abracadabra Pest & Weed Control

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since June 2007

We are a family owned and operated business that is licensed by the Texas Department of Agriculture proudly serves our community and surrounding areas. Pay attention to detail, do the job right the first time, communicate with our customers so we fully understand your needs and expectations, and use only the best materials on the services we perform....

Weedex Inc

92  REVIEWS
Weedex Inc

Additional contact name - Tom Poen. Additional DBA - Weedex Lawn Care.

01/15/2018

I have used this company for several years and could not be happier with the services they provide. My lawn and flower beds looks awesome. Also, I recommended them to my daughter, and she and her husband feel the same way. Highly recommend this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Year-round lawn care, plus care for ornamentals and shrubs.

C

06/28/2017

Grass needed a lot more work than just fertilizer and weed control, I would have expected a few minutes of do x, y, and z in order to make your lawn look good. I used them for about 8 months before I gave up on their service and learned how to do it myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilizer and weed control.

01/02/2017

I'll continue to use them. They're really good. They've always been easy to deal with because of scheduling. I never have to worry about my dogs when they visit. It was pleasant.

CATEGORY pest control

08/31/2016

Perfect, on-time and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grub Worm treatment.

05/22/2016

This is the second year that we've purchased this company's deal for complete grub worm control and prevention. We were very satisfied last year, as the area armadillos bypassed our property and instead ripped up our neighbors' lawns in search of grubs to satisfy their insatiable appetites. Hopefully, things will work as well this year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Applied treatment to lawn for grub worm control and prevention.

CATEGORY pest control

Lawn Fertilization, Weed Control, Pest Control, Tree & Shrub Care, Lawn Disease Control, & Drought Water Management Applications

Lawn Mowing, Hedge Trimming