David's Texas Painting And Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

1401 Thibodeaux Dr

Round Rock, TX 78664

We are a remodeling business. We also do sheet rock work. tape, floating, texturing, painting and staining & wood repair & replacement. I have been an active Member of Angie's List for 4 years. 512.587.4154. FREE estimates. Under normal circumstances, all work in under warranty....

interior painting (90)drywall repair (36)house painting (31)woodworking (7)pressure washing (5)general contracting (3)deck building (2)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)

02/21/2020

We have now hired David twice for interior painting at our home in Round Rock. First, several years ago after buying our home. And again this week before putting this home on the market after our move. Each job was done thoroughly and professionally, with results that speak highly to David’s attention the detail. David arrived promptly each day and made sure our home was clean and secure before le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do this review for me. As always I enjoyed doing this work for you guys and look forward to doing any work you may have in the future. Enjoy your beautiful new home!

02/10/2020

We had a slow leak in our half bath downstairs which led us to having the walls cut out a couple of feet up, cabinets removed, etc. in case there was mold. We needed David to tape and float the bathroom walls, texture and repaint the walls, stain the new bathroom cabinets and paint the interior of them along with painting the interior of the door and trim work. We also needed him to paint the livi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taped and floated bathroom wall; textured walls; stained and painted the interior of bathroom cabinets; painted interior of door & trim work; painted living room wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do this very nice review for me. As always it was a joy doing this work for you guys and I look forward to doing anything You may need in the future. Have a very happy Valentine's Day!

01/29/2020

Dave did a great job patching and painting the walls, door, and trim. He was knowledgeable and professional but also friendly. He worked quickly and best of all, was neat and cleaned up afterward! I would definitely hire him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting bedroom, living room/dining room and hallway

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Thank you very much for doing this review for me! Enjoyed doing the work.

01/11/2020

David was very professional and thorough. He did an amazing job of painting our bathroom walls, doors, and trim. I'm so happy with the way it looks. He has a great attitude and will do what it takes to get the job done right. I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair and painting walls, doors, and trim

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me. It was a pleasure doing the work for you and your husband I also enjoyed the little one while he was there.

11/13/2019

Excellent Exterior Painting work and communications. Thanks for a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of 2 Story Home

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do this review. It was a tough one but we got it done! I'm glad you and your wife were happy with the work. You're both very kind folks!

10/29/2019

,David did it right-- no short cuts-- no steps skipped-- letter perfect. Work.A craftsman at work. Plus he is a very personable person, and very trust worthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
stain deck

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me. I doing the work as well as the conversation. Hope you have a fantastic holiday my friend!

10/28/2019

David Hickey is amazing! He is a true professional and knows his job better than any contractor we've ever dealt with. David has an eye for excellence. He would point out flaws that he said he would fix, and we couldn't even see the flaw. Regardless he would do his work to the highest standards. David is reliable, fair and very personable. He is a very nice person to work with and it was a pleasur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, texturing and painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Thank you so very much for taking the time to do this review for me and for the kind words as well. I truly enjoyed working for you guys. You're both such a pleasure. I look forward to working for you in the future!

09/20/2019

David and his carpenter did excellent work as usual. David painted the exterior of my Mother-in-Law's house. In addition, his carpenter replaced some 1 x 2 inch boards under the roof edges, replaced a door frame with door going into the garage, and even did a bit of fence repair. They also replaced a small number of roof shingles that we had asked them to do. This is the second time we have used D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting exterior of house, carpentry work, and replacement of some shingles.

CATEGORY woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

Good morning! Thank you so very much for taking the time to do this review. As always, I enjoyed working for you guys as well as your mom. She's a very nice lady. All of you are very kind and easy to work for. Happy weekend!

08/21/2019

As when David worked on our other house, he did an excellent job. Now, neither the cracks nor the repairs are visible on the painted walls. In addition to David's superior work, he is a person of high character and integrity, whom I recommend to anyone looking for someone to trust for the kinds of services David performs. His pricing is fair and his craftsmanship is excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David repaired some places where the sheetrock was cracked from settling in our two-year old house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do the review for me. As always, it was a pleasure doing this works for you and your wife. You have such a beautiful home with a fantastic View! Definitely a home to enjoy for many years to come.

08/19/2019

Our banister turned out beautiful. We chose a very dark stain which made the process take longer and at first, it looked like it might not turn out the color we wanted. David checked in with us every step of the way and worked with paint reps to make sure we would get exactly what we wanted. He worked late hours to make it work and made sure we were happy before he considered the job complete. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our stair banister rebuilt and needed it to be stained and to have the walls textured/touched up in several places following that work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to do this review for me and the kind words about my work. I'm so happy that everything turned out the way you guys wanted it to. As always I enjoyed doing the work for you guys and look forward to doing anything you have in the future.

Interiors and exteriors paint, stain cabinets, presser washing, sheetrocking, tape, floating & texturing, including sheetrock damage patches,wood repair & replacment, deck damaged repair, siding & fences repair.

Ask for details.