AMSGD INC.

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since December 2010

AMSGD INC. was created and completely dedicated to customer service for commercial and residential garage door service. With more than 23 years of experience, we provide customers with the quality workmanship, honest service, and fair prices for quality products. For maintenance and installation, when you need a Garage Door Technician, Contact us in Round Rock, Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar park, Georgetown or from Kyle to Killeen and everything in between, for Garage Door repairs and services as well as new Garage doors. Additional phones - (512) 919-4252....

All Garage Doors LLC

All garage Doors LLC is a small family owned business that’s focused on the customer. With over 26 years of experience in the garage door field there isn’t anything that we haven’t seen/repaired. We service commercial and residential garage doors, and garage door openers. No fuel charge added, and emergency service is available!

01/27/2017

Same day service. Very reasonable price. Very quick coil replacement (20 mins). Very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Coil sprint replacement

10/03/2015

Professional, prompt,friendly, efficient. Wonderful service ,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired garage door, reset sensitivity on safety feature

05/26/2015

He arrived much earlier than anticipated and we ended up texting because I was indisposed.  He went ahead and started before I could get out to the garage.  He was done in 15 minutes.  Very professional and efficient.  Would definitely call again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door has frozen halfway up.  He tweaked it and fixed it.

04/22/2015

Mike suggested I try turning off power to garage door opener, then retry. Worked great. Will always call them for repair from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
offered suggestion to try. it worked

08/08/2014

On a Friday afternoon at 3:30, I finished up some yardwork and was closing my automatic garage door when I heard a terrible shriek.  And that's when I remembered:  I had leaned my rake up again the wall, resting inside the garage door track.  I stopped the garage door opener right away and didn't see any immediate damage.  So I hit the button again to make the garage door open fully again, and the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Determined that no repair was needed.

CATEGORY garage doors

Residential and commercial garage door and operator service, repair & installation. No additional Charge 24 Hr Emergency service and if your vehicle is trapped in the garage we will get your vehicle out of your garage at no charge and do the repair at a more convenient time for you allowing you to get where you need to with out the stress of being trapped.

Commercial gate construction