All Surface Rehab & Renovations

A 6 Reviews

Founded 2005 •

Awards & Badges

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

19912 Lime Cv

Round Rock, TX 78664

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

home remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)door installation (1)marble & granite (1)HVAC Companies (1)drywall (1)countertop installation (1)closet design (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

07/29/2020

They did very good job.very professional for the drywall and the front door is just okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and front door replacement

CATEGORY drywall,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

07/27/2020

He's very meticulous, he has good resources and I would recommend him above, and beyond. he was phenomenal, and he did the job right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced an ac system up in my attic. But in the past, he rebuilt the front wall on one of my rental property.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/22/2020

Great process and excellent quality of craftsmanship.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

03/25/2020

The work, professionalism, and quality were all exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate the work that these guys did. Came out perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back splash in kitchen.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2020

03/06/2020

The process was smooth and Juan kept me updated on the progress as well as keeping me informed on any changes

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General. My church sanctuary, classrooms and bathrooms were completely remodeled.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,closet systems,countertops,remodeling,marble & granite

COST $3,500.09

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

03/03/2020

It was great and they did quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did home renovation.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2016

Here at All Surface Rehab and Renovations, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the Home Improvement and Remodeling trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We look forward to earning your business.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal