AFFORDABLE HANDYMAN SERVICES

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2006

Family owned and operated, servicing the Travis and Willimson county for fifteen years. Home repairs, fence repair or replace, siding repair or replace , window replacement, doors, tile, wood laminate floors, trim carpentry and much more. We offer free estimates and a two year warranty on all new installations....

N/A

Justin

0  REVIEWS
Justin

Just-Stain is a local owned business in the making. We have 4 years experience in fence, deck, and pergola staining. Currently we only offer any outdoor staining needs. We are a growing business that will be expanding our services in the near future for most fencing needs and repairs. We offer high quality stain at a low price. We will do free estimates. If you are in need of any outdoor staining please contact us for further information! - Justin Richardson 512-789-8575 or via email Justinrichardson2245@gmail.com Brittney Groves 512-680-9623 via email Brittneygroves2245@gmail.com

01/28/2016

Very badly.   Both columns are inferior wood...chipped with vertical cracks and will have to be replaced.  During the job, he asked for more money to buy columns and then pocketed the money after picking some inferior scrap columns.  He will not return my phone calls to offer a remedy.  Avoid these people like the plague!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced wood columns on front and back porches.

05/16/2014

Excellent job done. I will probably have the same folks install floor tile when ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace cartridges in 2 faucets, repaired and painted small ceiling cracks in garage.

03/13/2014

Firstly, I like the fact that Mike answers his phone. I know a lot of people are busy, and I dont demand thsi type of response...but when it happens this way...well it is just a great bonus. I explained what I needed done, and it was difficult for me to set a time as we were at the mercy of the counter contractors finishing. Mike called me to check in , and I finally gave him the green light.It tu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of sinks

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

03/08/2014

Was little delayed because of previous commitment. Got job done in two days have to wait for title to set. Was on time second day. Although he was delayed he called to let me know of the delay. Job he did was very good just what we were wanted. He bought supplies except for paint. I needed a sample to match color at Lowes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put title in front of shower and replace trim on patio post and corner of house.

12/13/2012

What was a small leak from upstairs, out of town for a week, came back to find that small water leak had caused damage to kitchen below, including cabinets. After drying, inspection, they described what was required, scheduled the work and showed up on time and did the various things needed. The project required a few days to complete, which was made known to me before we agreed on the work and a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Both Mike and his father were very skilled and professional in work performed. The actual work included replacing sheet rock, wood work for kitchen, preparation for painting, then matching paint to other parts of the kitchen ceiling. Also, repair or replacement of some cabinets, and other wood work in kitchen. The end result was a perfect match. Their services have been used before, and any future work needed in these areas, I would not hesitate to contact them first. Any clean up, removal of material was done to satisfaction. They kept me informed of work needed, this took several days, to complete the project. Always on time, and made sure I was satisfied with work performed. They have multiple skills for handyman, make sure any work is done to current code standards, but customer satisfaction they understand how important this is too.

CATEGORY handyman service,woodworking,interior painters