Brumfield Sanitation

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2010

Brumfield Sanitation is a septic tank repairing and cleaning service provider that has been serving the residents of Rosharon TX for 20 years. We provide high quality professional septic system services that are fast and affordable to all of our customers. When compared to other companies, Brumfield Sanitation stands out from the competition. Our professional technicians are here for you, whether you want a regular septic tank pumping and cleaning services set up, or you have an emergency situation and need someone to come out to your home immediately. Our company’s goal is to provide the best customer service to our clients and potential new customers. Brumfield Sanitation is well aware of the importance of their septic tank maintenance and cleaning needs, so we constantly strive to raise the quality level of our services....

Allied Septic Service

Allied Septic Service. has been servicing the Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Spring, Porter, Splendora, Crosby, Huffman, Lake Houston and surrounding areas. The staff is committed to providing quality workmanship, timely service and we give respect to each and every customer. With an extensive service list for residential & commercial with grease/grit, installation/maintenance, conventional/aerobic and much more. Allied Septic Service accepts every customer's concern seriously and we look forward to correcting and solving these concerns as effectively, economically and as quickly as possible. We thank everyone for the opportunity to serve! At Allied, we do it "All'ied! licensed & Insured. Call us today! 281-399-2738

03/01/2016

These two young men did a very good job. They were able to come the same day I called. That worked great for me as I was home. All the equipment worked as it should and they were here approx. one hour. Good job! And Thank you. I would call them again without hesitation..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came with a huge truck that has a receiving tank and pumped out my septic tank. Also had to dig out the grass and dirt cover over the tank lid.

08/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped Septic system

10/28/2014

Showed up when he said he be there and took care of my problem in an expeditious and professional manner will call next time i need service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumped septic tank.

CATEGORY septic tank

Septic System Service, Septic Tanks Cleaners, Septic Tanks Services, Septic Tank Repair, Septic Repair