All Purpose Pest Control

Angie's List since May 2012

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite and rodent control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

09/26/2013

good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pest control

CATEGORY pest control

05/21/2012

He's really good. He's just the sweetest man ever that loves what he does. He's just great. He's very thorough in explaining what he does, and I was concerned with pets and so he went over that. 10.05 to 10.08 he applied the stuff. He was just very thorough on that and he really took care. I will use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Purpose Pest Control for pest control services. I have a yearly contract with him and he comes out every month.

CATEGORY pest control