Floors 4 Less

A36 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since March 2016

2673 Market Center Dr

Rockwall, TX 75032

Whether youre completing a remodel or you just want to change the carpet in your living room to engineered hardwood flooring, youll find top-notch materials for affordable prices at Floors 4 Less. We offer a variety of options and services, from carpet installation to hardwood flooring installation, to fit your needs and bank account....

flooring (34)hardwood flooring (25)carpet installation (5)countertop installation (2)tile installation (2)

08/30/2019

Process was easy, prices were reasonable, workmanship was amazing. Floors look amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood flooring installation

CATEGORY carpet installation, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

12/05/2018

Good company with great service, at a good price. Have used them twice to install wood floors in our house. Will be using them again when we need to replace carpet in our upstairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors Installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

10/27/2018

I received 3 quotes before my niece advised me to check Floors 4 Less. I am so glad I did! They gave the the best quote and the quality of the product is outstanding! I love my new floors and I get so many compliments! Everyone who comes to my home always ask for the contact information for this business. Check them out for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

09/02/2018

Overall very good. Had some very minor issues that were mostly corrected when contacted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laminate flooring and baseboard installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

06/28/2018

It went well. They kept to time line and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All new floors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

05/25/2018

Laminate was destroyed by a slab leak, we got 3 bids to replace flooring on our entire first floor. Floors 4 Less was not only the best for selection and price, but schedule was by far the best, they started work 2 days after contract was signed. The install was seamless, they showed up on time, kept the work site clean and completed the entire first floor rip out and install in 3 days...including...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire first floor needed to have damaged laminate removed, new flooring installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

05/21/2018

Great experience start to finish. Went to store with specific color of floor in mind. Eyhab directed me to the perfect flooring and carpet to match. The entire project was professionally done. Both the flooring crew and carpet installers were exceptional! They did an excellent job in a timely manner, cleaned up everything, were friendly, and very knowledgeable of their profession. I recommend them...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet and flooring in entire house

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

05/21/2018

They were on time, courteous, and the final product looks beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile removal and new floors installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

05/02/2018

Extremely well. My goal of quality, service, and price was not only met but exceeded. I will be using Floors 4 Less when I replace my carpet upstairs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flooring with engineered wood

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

05/01/2018

Awesome, great !!! Would highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hard wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure to provide you with the highest quality product and best customer service. We are at Floors 4 Less treat all of our customers with respect and integrity.

Flooring, Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring