Alliance Garage and Gates

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3800 Haslet Roanoke Rd Suite 11

Roanoke, TX 76262

We provide Residential and Commercial overhead garage doors, custom wood garage doors, entry systems, driveway gates, as well as repair services to the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. Give us a call for your on site consultation....

Garage Doors (109)Fencing Driveway Gates (6)Uncategorized Services (1)

09/23/2019

Was assigned them from HWA. Tech arrived was there for 5 minutes. Apparently it was just a reset that needed to be done. No actual work. Charged 75 for the call despite dealing with other companies through HWA who charged less than this when the reason for the call required no real response. I asked about the charge and was met with indifference. I would not recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door evaluation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

08/04/2019

This was excellent service. Came on time, problem accurately assessed and corrected. The technician was a very good teacher, This is the type of service and professionalism one always hopes for with jobs such as this.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
adjust garage door tracks to correct difficult door opening

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2019

02/15/2019

Great! They arrived on time, and installed the Garage Door without any issues. :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the Garage Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

11/29/2018

Great! I requested the service yesterday afternoon and the work was completed this afternoon. No major problems, but several adjustments were needed. The work was done quickly and efficiently and the door now operates more smoothly and quietly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2018

08/27/2018

Alliance was very responsive to my needs and time schedule. The work was performed when scheduled and without any problems. Am very satisfied with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced broken garage door spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

08/01/2018

My garage door would no longer close this morning so I called Alliance. Ryan graciously worked me into their schedule this morning. In short time, Mark performed the repair and also tightened the springs and lubricated the track. The door works better than ever now. Both Ryan and Mark were very professional and polite. I am glad I chose Alliance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair - garage door rollers were off track

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

06/25/2018

Within minutes of asking for a quote on Angie's List Ryan of Alliance called me and we discussed what I was looking for and he instantly provided a quote. I said I would talk it over with my wife and ended up calling Ryan back the next day to schedule the work. Michael M. showed up at the agreed upon time and completed the work in a very hot garage in 1 hour. Michael cleaned up all the old parts a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace garage door opener

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

03/06/2018

I called to discuss a problem with the door. They immediately tried to sell me a maintenance visit then said they would come and look at it.They called the day before the appointment and said they had someone in the area, but I was unable to make the appointment. There was a two hour window for the appointment that they missed. I called and they said they got tied up at the warehouse, but that the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Warranty repair on door they installed less than one year ago. This is an update to a missed service call. I must say that I have a lot of respect for Alliance after they went above and beyond to correct an issue with a missed appointment. I previously wrote that a scheduled appointment was missed and was upset with the phone rep and the way the whole process was handled. Phil, one of the owners, found out about the incident and called me to try and make amends. He explained how much pride he takes in his business and how important punctuality is to him. He offered to stop by himself to address the issue with the door. It turned out to be a simple fix and he took care of it himself. When an owner finds out about an issue and takes it upon himself to correct the problem, this means a lot. I will continue to do business with Alliance and will refer future business to them.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We want to sincerely apologize that you feel like we have not delivered upon the service you requested. never want you to feel as if we are trying to just sell you more. I understand we had some scheduling conflicts which resulted in us not serving you as requested. If there is anything we can do to rectify the situation please allow us to do so and hold up to our reputa...

02/07/2018

Outstanding - They were on time and work was completed quickly at a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace tension spring

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

01/24/2018

Couldn't have been better. Tuned up the doors, installed new openers

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Existing Garage Doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017