J.R Plumbing Service

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since January 2013

325 Hennessey

Richmond, TX 77406

I am a Master Plumber Certified by the State Of Texas In 1994 I own a small plumbing business in the FortBend that has been up and running for 15 years which includes my five of my state certified plumbers, who will offer the best service in town, i guarantee. I want to make the plumbing expirience as easy and affordable as possible to my customers and create a long term relationship with them so that they later on say, " hey Call J.R" We do offer financing and and flex pay which gives my customers my trust, If you mention this angies list add i will automatically take off 25$ on any service! We are available 24/7 Contact info: 281-690-7079 cell 281-690-7075 Email: jrplumbing94@gmail.com...

Plumbing (15)Water Heaters (2)Pipes/Hoses/Cables/Lines (1)

07/23/2019

Came out promptly and did the work cleanly and efficiently. The owner was very responsive to my texts and kept us informed of when the workers would arrive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced toilet mechanism

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

05/20/2019

Fastest to respond and schedule; great pricing, friendly, professional, and quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install water line for refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2019

08/05/2018

It went very well. It was done professionally and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 2 toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2018

06/17/2018

Called and left a message about needing help and never received a call back or any kind of communication. Are we sure they are still in business?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a drain pipe in my wall lowered

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Yes we are definitely in business sorry I don't get on here as much as I should but we are definitely up and running and expanding, I'm sorry we couldn't attend to you at the moment.
D

01/17/2018

I hired another plumber for $80.00 and he could not find any problem with my toilet. Toilet was brand new and had it for 2 weeks. Guess it pays to do your homework!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a toilet stopped up and called JR Plumbing on Friday evening. Owner came to my home on Monday afternoon. The owner did not come inside my home but told me that there would be a charge of $425 to put a light/mirror down my toilet to see why it is stopped up.That price did not include fixing the problem. I am a Harvey Flood Victim that has just paid out $70,000+ on my house. I was told that this was the going rate to see what the problem is.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2018

I think you have the wrong person I don't think we've gone out to your address please contact me 281-690-7079

01/08/2018

J. R. worked on Saturday and Sunday to get the job done, and they were very professional as well as accommodating. It's been several months and we have had no problems. They are now our plumbers and we will not use anyone else. I am thankful that we checked Angie's List as we would not have known about J.R. Plumbing had we not looked on Angie's list....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
J R replaced our galvanized pipe with Pex Water lines. We were having our foundation done and when they went under our house they realized that most of the plumbing underneath was leaking and that it would be wise for us to get plumbers while there ASAP so they could use the tunnels that the foundation people had made.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

10/09/2017

I had already taken the trap off of the piping under the sink and cleaned it out, that didn't fix the clog. Since I realized the clog was somewhere in the pipes behind the wall, I knew I needed professional help. On a Friday morning, I called several places... some of which told me they couldn't get to me until the following Tuesday, others put me on hold when I called, and most were just generall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a clogged bathroom drain... it was clogged in the pipe behind the wall.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/07/2017

09/05/2017

Outstanding! Contacted by messaging on Angie's List. Response by phone was very prompt. Described my problem and they respond in an hour. I can highly recommend using J.R. Plumbing Service. Again, Outstanding Service !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Experiencing kitchen sink/disposal back up. J.R. Plumbing needed to use clean out located beneath the sink to remove blockage. This was done in a very clean, efficient, and professional manner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2017

04/16/2017

Super friendly service! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find service on the day before Easter Sunday. I did and highly recommend this professional service company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My kitchen faucet sprang a leak and needed to be replaced.

03/22/2017

We have used him several times in the past three years. They always do a great job. They are economy conscious and personable. I will highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing- Fixed a leak in kitchen faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

We offer a variety of services to our customers from water heaters, to waterlines! We do anything a customer can think about that includes water or plumbing bathroom remodels kitchen remodels (plumbing only)and much more. We service all make model waterheaters. Kholer Moen Rheem our just a few of our suppliers but can order any type of plumbing fixture at a great price upon request.

Unforunantley we are not certified to work on water well nor septic tank systems but are currently looking in to expanding our business to offer our customers with septic tank maintence and repair.

Check, Visa, Financing Available