Global Deco

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

12134 La Strada St

Richmond, TX 77406

Whether you need a mild renovation or complete home remodeling, Global Deco Corp. has the knowledge and experience to build out your dream home. With over 15 years of experience in residential repairs, we know what it takes to turn that vision of yours into a reality. We take great pride in creating customized designs for you and (most importantly) your budget. YOUR PERSONAL ARCHITECT At Global Deco Corp., we understand that your home is most likely your biggest investment. Therefore, we select only the best for the job. Not only does our CEO have many years of home remodeling experience, but he is a practicing architect. You wont have to worry about making difficult design decisions - tell us your vision and let our architect guide you through the entire process. HOUSTON KITCHEN REMODELING Whether you need new kitchen cabinets, fixtures, or a new marble countertop, Global Deco Corp. knows what it takes to complete that dream kitchen of yours! Our team spends plenty of time working by your side - understanding your vision so that we can leave you with a stunning new kitchen. Our kitchen remodeling services: Kitchen countertops and flooring installation Kitchen cabinet installation Kitchen wallpapering removal and installation Kitchen lighting fixture installation Kitchen plumbing repairs HOUSTON BATHROOM REMODELING We understand a complete bathroom remodel can be a costly journey. Luckily, we specialize in creating stunning bathrooms without breaking your dream home budget - turning those outdated bathroom layouts into custom finishes. From general plumbing repairs to custom countertops and flooring installation, Global Deco Corp. is here to turn your vision into a reality. Our bathroom remodeling services: Custom bathroom design Bathroom countertops and flooring installation Bathroom wallpapering removal and installation Bathroom painting Bathroom lighting installation Bathroom plumbing repairs OTHER HOME REMODELING SERVICES Custom room designs Home floor installation Home wallpapering removal and installation Interior painting Lighting fixture installation Custom Carpentry WERE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY As a family-owned business, we enjoy being with you throughout the entire home remodeling process. We like to begin with an initial meeting/discussion to learn about your dream home plans. From there, we take some measurements and start creating a mock layout - these will include any notes from our architect. Once we can agree on a new and improved layout, its time to go shopping! We discuss what materials youd like to use (or should use) and shop around for appropriate fixtures, tiles, and wood finishes for your home remodel. After the shopping list is created, we can send you the final agreement and work can begin!...

Wallpaper (55)Interior Painting (44)Drywall (32)General Remodeling (30)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (17)Handyman Services (16)Lighting (13)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Ceramic Tile (9)Plumbing (8)Doors (7)Interior Design and Decorating (7)

01/27/2020

It went smoothly and I was impressed by the high quality of work within a timely manner. I would recommend the Global Deco to all my friends who need remodeling. 1. The quote is detailed oriented and accurate. I like the organized way of the quote report and the owner/project manager is very easy to work with. We modified the scope of project multiple times and he efficiently revised according to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2020

01/21/2020

Excellent work and great work ethic

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Thank you so much for choosing Global Deco. We appreciate your business.

10/19/2019

This summer I sought out to buy my first home. A brand new house with all the bells and whistles at a decent price. After months of searching, to no avail my parents came out with the idea to buy our family home and remodel it. It required major renovations given that my parents never put any upgrades into their home. What I wanted, would be a complete remodel leaving not one room untouched. Many ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2019

06/19/2019

Diego did an AWESOME job. He gave an upfront design to go with his estimate and he then executed the design perfectly. He was on time every day (8-5) and made sure to clean up each day when he left. He was very nice with my wife and two kids at home and made her feel comfortable with him working in our house. Zero complaints and he will be my first call from here on out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Dining Room

CATEGORY remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2019

Photo for Global Deco - 12134 La Strada St, Richmond, TX - 37937037

05/02/2019

Diego and his crew were great! They completed a full home remodel for me and I could not be any happier with the results. Diego and his crew were very attentive and responsive anytime we had a question or concern and I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Remodeling

CATEGORY ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, flooring, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, ceiling fans, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

03/21/2019

We were so pleased with the results, we ended up having Global Deco remodel the entire office. Flooring, painting, sheetrocking, ceiling tiles, new bathroom fixtures, door repainted, new lights. Diego is great to offer suggestions from his wealth of experience and really helps with the construction project with excellent idea.. I highly recommend Global Deco for any home or office project - you wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed an office expanded

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, handyman service, interior designers, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, wallpaper, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

04/18/2018

Diego provided the necessary design and material list to get HOA approval. The installation was done in a day by very professional people. Everything went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Enclose my patio into a screen porch

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

04/17/2018

Very well and Diego is a personable guy / very flexible in addition to producing good-quality work. The company did what it said it was going to do / when it said it would do it. I was impressed and would like to use the company again next time I have work to be done at my house. It is a major plus to find somebody that is reliable nad honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build a wooden structure in my back garden and miscellaneous repairs around the house

CATEGORY handyman service, wallpaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

04/01/2018

It is a well managed family business. Mr. Diego came, gave a quote and executed the project as promised. It was a well planned and well managed, smooth execution. The extended patio is amazing. I would highly recommend Global Deco.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete patio extension

CATEGORY flooring, remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

03/26/2018

Detailed discussions were held with the owner, Mr. Diego Tano, on the scope of work and my expectations of what needed to be done and the associated quality. They were the lowest bidder meeting specifications of the three firms I contacted. Work was scheduled sooner than I anticipated (a plus) and the workforce arrived as agreed. Surface preparations to ensure that furniture and books were not spl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the walls and ceiling of a small library.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2018

Certificated by the City of Houston as SBE under the # 20-01-14292S. Interior Design, Remodeling, kitchen & Closet Design, Interior & Exterior painting, wallpapering,Outdoor grill,Sheetrock, Drywall, Commercial Remodeling, Lighting Design, Shopping Consultant of Decorations Materials.

NA