Enchanted Forest

Angie's List since December 2005

Beaver Tree Service Inc

Beaver Tree Service is fully licensed and insured for your protection and peace of mind. Our employees are full-time, tax-paying United States citizens. Each of our employees has passed extensive drug testing, background checking and successfully completed the OSHA 10 Training Course. Additional phone numbers: (281) 802-6840, (281) 645-9289, (832) 948-1074. Additional emails: btreetomball@gmail.com, beavertreecypress@gmail.com, beavertreewood@gmail.com.

06/14/2017

great; they had the plants I was looking for

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
purchased plants for back yard

CATEGORY landscaper, greenhouses

06/14/2017

Absolutely fantastic! The three gentlemen went above and beyond my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivery of a water fountain.

08/22/2016

I cannot say enough good things about working with Enchanted Forest. They were prompt and professional. The job (new pergola and yard drainage) was finished promptly and with total accuracy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New pergola and yard drainage

CATEGORY landscaper, irrigation systems

07/28/2015

No work performed, email communication only.   Bid $9,000 on a 500 sq ft paver installation job.  Well above other bid I recieved of $5,000.   Probably does excellent work, probably also didn't want this job.   I asked the local Pavestone distributor for two contractors and this was one of the two references the provided, so I suspect the do good work (if a little pricey).    I went with the other...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an emailed bid on a small paver installation job.

07/13/2015

Everyone at Enchanted Forest is a delight to work with.  Their employees are extremely friendly and knowledgeable.  The selection and quality of the flowers and plants used in our pots are fabulous.  They are our new source for our landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided and delivered custom made landscaping pots.

CATEGORY landscaper

Greenhouses & nurseries, landscaping, tree services