Jason's Lawn Service

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2012

D Rated | 7 Reviews

We offer Weekly and Bi-weekly Lawn Services. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. With Jason's Lawn Service you can manage your account online....

N/A

Acadia Tree Care

0  REVIEWS
Acadia Tree Care

We provide an exceptional service for a fair price, serving both commercial and residential properties. Our tree experts specialize in Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Stump Grinding, Cabling & Bracing, and Emergency Tree Services in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.

06/28/2018

Jason's Lawn Service is dishonest. I wasn't happy with their work, I cancelled. When I cancelled I received an email stating that I had to pay for 4 mows total before cancelling, obviously I had never signed anything to state that. However, I did allow them the opportunity to mow 2 more times and I paid them. Two weeks later (they did not mow) but charged my credit card for service. I tried to con...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Maintenance

09/04/2017

They start out good but the excuses for not showing up multiple times was ridiculous. Multiple times received letters from City Of Garland due to grass not being cut for 3 weeks. We where on a contract for weekly service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly yard service

C

06/19/2017

Poor quality of trimming. Left a lot of grass along the fence line. They were also a day late the second time around. After I Called Them I was told they were behind due to illness. Also charged me for services I didn't order. They did refund me after some discussion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Used them twice to mow and trim my yard

CATEGORY lawn service

Thomas, I am sorry that we were not able to service your lawn in a timely manner. We seem to have rain every week and then a bug went around and got us all. Sorry for the added service that you didn't request and glad we got it refunded for you. Thanks for doing business with us.

11/08/2016

They do the job, it's not a bad price and there willing to do extra if you ask. Tree trimming for extra cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Jason's Lawn Service for lawn and yard work. The just did mowing.

11/08/2016

CATEGORY tree service

Weekly/Bi-Weekly : Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Blowing Shrub Trimming Pruning Mulch Flower Bed Cleaning Leaf Removal Gutter Cleaning Commercial / Residential

We do not offer aeration, stump grinding or sod installation.

MasterCard, Visa, Discover