Godfrey Pest Control

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since June 2008

Small family owned business. Two employees which are Liscensed Certified Applicators. Do not sub-contract any business out. Services are payable upon completion of services by check only. Payment options available for termite treatments. CONTACT BY PHONE ONLY, NOT E-MAIL....

Safe Earth Pest Control

Family Pest Control service that cares about you! Happy to make customers part of our extended family and take care of you as such! We treat all general household pests, rodents, and of course termites. We are on time and price reasonable. We appreciate you and promise to make you happy you chose us.

07/05/2019

He was excellent! Polite. Efficient. Found that they weren't carpenter ants, so a simple, relatively low cost treatment would be fine. Ants are gone now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix large ant infestation

08/17/2018

I've used Godfrey pest control for as long as they have been in business. They come every quarter and will return when I find issues (like little sweet ants right before guests arrived in July). If you check my reviews you'll see I will point out companies that are really bad as well as those that are good. Godfrey Pest Control is GREAT! When Matt comes out he remembers exactly the issues I was fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Quarterly treatment

10/24/2014

I pay $40 every three months so it's cheap. He's honest and he's great. I had my house inspected before we bought it and moved in. He comes in and finds ants and termites that had been the entire time that the inspector missed. He took me around the house and showed me where they were at and he treated my entire house and got it all ready for me for $200. I'll be using them from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They'll be back in 90 days to spray again. They sprayed for termites and ants this last time. I have a contract with them.

04/10/2014

They are always super friendly and nice.  Every once in a while, I have had to call them due to ant problems and they are quick to respond and always have rectified the problem.  I have been doing business with them since the mid 90's when they treated my house for termites.They treat every room and closet in the house and completely around the foundation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided quarterly pest control services both inside and outside the home.  They also provide termite treatments and yearly inspections with a maintenance contract.

06/05/2013

We've been using them for about 15 years. They always give excellent service and are all around nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sprayed the outside of our house for insect control.

CATEGORY pest control

Provide all types of pest and termite control services for residential homes. Rodent control available.

Do not perform services on commercial buildings. Do not perform any trapping services for animals.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available