Climate Doctors

A 3073 Reviews

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since September 2009

9 Highland Pl

Richardson, TX 75081

Climate Doctors is family owned & locally operated. We understand that taking care of your family is the number one priority. Climate Doctors was started to provide complete duct cleaning and energy efficient solutions to help consumer's homes have better air quality and a more efficient heating and air systems. Climate Doctors will do what it takes to do a complete cleaning & inspection of the duct work to assure unfiltered air from the attic is not entering into the home environment. Award Winning....

air duct cleaning (1701)dryer vent cleaning (922)home energy audit (640)handyman (564)insulation (268)home inspection (254)HVAC Companies (193)mold removal (188)roofing (86)window replacement (41)plumbers (20)water heaters (4)

11/05/2020

We had two separate appointments, one for duct cleaning and one to add insulation. Both crews were professional, clean, efficient and polite. They were all responsive to questions and feedback. I will definitely hire Climate Doctors again in the future and will have no problems referring them to friends, family, co-workers, and my Real Estate clients!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation and duct cleaning.

CATEGORY insulation,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

10/31/2020

The insulation was blown in place and upon completion I took a look from one of my attic access ladders to confirm the installation and wrote a check. Two days later I took a look from my other attic access ladder and discovered that 2 of the supports for my roof ridge board had ben broken in half! No one else had been in the attic except the Climate Doctors crew. I informed them of the damage and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Insulation

CATEGORY insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

09/05/2020

The guys did an excellent job. I was happy with their work. I was happy with the price using the Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2020

06/10/2020

Fantastic and friendly crew, who thoroughly performed all the cleaning, vent by vent, with care and attention as they moved across my house and my animals

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/27/2020

Good I just need an invoice of the job done for my records can you help me get one !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean air ducts and vents

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

Absolutely i will send it right over! We are glad you are Happy with our services and if you are ever in need of our services please don't hesitate to call our office 214-972-2570. Thank you for choosing Climate Doctors!

05/19/2020

They claim to have cleaned my dryer vent several months ago and my dryer started shutting itself off and was not drying clothes so I called an appliance repair and they said thank god it was shutting itself off because the vent was full of water and completely blocked and no way had the vent been cleaned in the last 5 years and was such a fire hazard that the dryer broke and was shocked that our h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned ducts and dryer vent

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

11/20/2019

They kept me informed of the worker's arrival, who arrived on time. Edwardo was very courteous and after informing me of what he would do, went right to work. He did an excellent job and cleaned up afterwards. Fantastic!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

09/23/2019

Went very well. Professional. On time. Answered all my questions and concerns. Great Angie's List discount price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

08/13/2019

They did a great job. Very fast and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer Vent Cleaning

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

07/27/2019

Very well. Had a coupon for duct cleaning with free energy audit. From the appointment setting to the regular status updates and the actual cleaning and post sale follow up, this company has been nothing short of excellent and professional. Would definitely hire gain. Energy audit is next week and looking forward to the review.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,energy audit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

Cleaning - air duct and dryer vent, blown insulation, attic ventilation, weather stripping, energy auditing & radiant barrier.

Chimney cleaning, handyman, home inspection, HVAC – repair & installation.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa