All Surface Refinishing

A 47 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since May 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1303 Columbia Dr Ste 223

Richardson, TX 75081

All Surface Refinishing has been in business for 20 years providing bathroom fixture and tub refinishing in Dallas. Our technicians have a combined 35 years of experience behind them, and are skilled in everything from a simple tub chip to a full bath refinish....

bathtub refinishing (45)countertop installation (5)tile installation (4)home remodeling (3)home remodeling (2)

01/05/2019

It went very well. I had a tub that was in very bad shape. Carlos showed up on time and fixed all of the damage and did a great job resurfacing. It took a long time, but it was a pretty big mess. I could not believe how beautiful it looked. I'm very happy with the outcome and would definitely use them again if the need arises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface a tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate you business!

10/07/2018

The main reason we decided to go with all surface was the warranty applied to their work. Horacio was on time and professional. He looked at our tub and assessed that the original refinish had been installed incorrectly. He then proceeded to strip the finish off to apply the new work. However when he finished stripping the old finish off, he asked us to look at the tub and recommended that we didn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a tub that had been refinished previously and was flaking so needed to be fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We certainly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/10/2018

Excellent. On time, friendly, affordable and the tub literally looked brand new!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resurface tub chip

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business!

05/07/2018

A very professional technician arrived on time and he did a beautiful job. I was getting the house ready to sell and the master bathtub had been damaged by someone using abrasive cleaners. The tub and surround now look great. Everyone that has seen it including the realtors have said it looks great. My realtor like the job so much he asked for the a referral for his own home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish tub and tub surround in master bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

01/29/2018

These guys did a great job stripping and refinishing our old bathtub. It looks good as new. Sure, the smell is going to be strong for 24 hours, but it would’ve been no matter who we went with. These guys were courteous, kind and hard working. Our bathtub looks brand new and I am so pleased I went with them. I thought I would add my experience with them here because it was so easy and pleasant. Che...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathtub refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2018

Photo for All Surface Refinishing - 1303 Columbia Dr, Richardson, TX - 36791728

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

01/08/2018

They did a great job! On time and very professional. I was very happy with the results. The garden tub would have cost us a lot to be replaced because of the tile work and shape of it in the space involved!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing of two tubs

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Thank you for your great review!

08/16/2017

It went well on time and agreed price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair & resurface Very small crack in fiber glass standing Shower and repair 3 small dent in garden tub.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2017

05/10/2017

The technicians were professional and courteous and their workmanship was detailed and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two bathrooms including tile and bathtubs were refinished.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

04/25/2017

They called me back within 24 hours to schedule an appointment within the week. They arrived on time and met the expectation they gave me of one full day of work, then returned the next day to put the faucets back in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bathtub and tile refinished from 70's yellow to all white. It also had scum in the lining between the tile and tub. We had them refinish in all white, and it looks clean and amazing. They also give a discount on rental properties.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

04/08/2017

They sanded the cultured marble by hand, pasted it, buffed it up, and even removed some discoloration in the cultured marble. What I thought was an impossible cleanup job now looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An old shower frame was removed, and it left a line of paint on cultured marble that was practically impossible to remove. All Surface came out and cleaned it all up!

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2017

Tub refinishing. Wall tile refinishing. Tub repairs. Cut down tubs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa