All Out Construction & Hauling Inc

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since June 2011

Minority Certified Texas Corporation: •WBE (Women-Owned Business Enterprise) Certified - NCTRCA (North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency) •HUB (Historically Underutilized Business) Certified - State of Texas. Now available for all your HSP (HUB Subcontracting Plans) requirements. Contact us to see how we can help your business!...

Hedy Wolf - Transcription and Typing

Hi, I'm Hedy at hwolf3@verizon.net. I have been doing transcription for 21 years in various areas including legal, medical, entertainment, science and academic. I also do copy typing projects such as manuscripts and data entry and Excel projects. You can contact me by phone or email at hwolf3@verizon.net.

06/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed sheet rock, taped, textured and painted sun-room.  Replaced and painted all trim.  They also installed flooring which was an add on and not included in the cost of service above.  I was very happy with their work.  I would, without hesitation, refer them to anyone needing sheet rock work.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,remodeling,interior painters

08/07/2014

I was very satisfied with their work and final paperwork.  Very professional plus the work performed for the price was very reasonable.  I will definitely use their services again!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Out did all my documents (Contracts, COI's, W2, W9 & I-9's) and other necessary paperwork (sign in sheets, daily logs, safety meetings, purchase orders, etc)  needed for the project, along with our weekly certified payroll and reports.  This project was ongoing on and off from November 2013 until July 14, 2014. This project was a M/WBE or HUB certified minority participation project.

CATEGORY secretarial services

Full Charge Bookkeeping/Payroll, Secretarial & Notary Public Services - Certified Signing Agent - Mobile Services available with appointment. Hauling Services. Environmental Issues - Mold, Asbestos Abatement and Demolition. Off-Site services or On-Site services available. Call today to see what we can do for you to help increase your bottom line!

Check, PayPal