C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since May 2012

We are an American Standard dealer. Over 20 Years experience. We service all brands A/C & heating service, install & repairs. Residential and light commercial. Call us for all of your HVAC needs. Financing available....

Force Home Services

966  REVIEWS
Force Home Services

At Force Home Services we are all about the people. We want you to be comfortable with the people we send to your home. Sure you expect us to be technically skilled and we are, but moreover our technicians and installers are clean cut, friendly professionals that I am comfortable having in my home. I am the owner, Ron Strelke, and I have a family, home and business that I am very protective of and I want people around me and my family that I respect and trust. Those are the people we send to your home. We do not hire subcontract labor and we do not hire seasonal labor. We are a modest sized company with 15 team members including me. We service Northeast Tarrant County, Denton County and Collin County. We are not a low cost provider but strive to provide a true value for what we charge. We never collect until you are happy with the job we have done. Our goal is to have the opportunity to service your home the first time, our mission is to make you a client for life. Additional phone - (972) 436-2665. Additional DBA - AirForce Heating & Air Conditioning Inc.

08/31/2018

It went well - they fixed it quickly and for an affordable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C repair

07/15/2017

Price was really good. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new drip pan and checked the AC Unit.

06/01/2017

I highly recommend Chad Sheffield, owner of C.A.S. Air Conditioning & Heating (cell: 214-668-3951). We called Chad based on the great reviews and we are so glad we found him. He responded to my voice mail msg within minutes, and was able to come out that same day. He is very honest, professional, stands behind his work, and the quality of his work and prices are the best. Through our experience wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New a/c unit.

12/05/2016

I called my normal service provider, who wanted to sell me a whole new AC unit for $4000. Thankfully, my realtor insisted I get a second opinion. C.A.S. came out and cleaned the whole unit for less than $100 and it passed inspection - no problem. These guys are honest and saved me a lot of money. I am now a regular customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was under contract and the home inspector said the AC unit was a few degrees out of spec.

08/08/2016

I promise I'm not an employee. I have my own business but these guys are probably the best AC guys I've ever experienced. On time and punctual. Andrew fixed the 2 broken units within an hour and didn't tell me I needed new units, etc. I will be signing up for no-annual checkups. Honestly and timely, can't ask for better than that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired 2 AC units

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing,Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing,Air Conditioning Service & Repair,Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems,Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems,Heating Contractors & Specialties