D R Renovations

Porter, TX 77365

Home Addition

Home Addition

masonry2019
Home addition to a kitchen.

D.R. Renovation Services is a family owned company spanning two generations. More than 30 years ago Daniel Rengifo started a pursuit to build a company built on hard work, a constant drive in building one’s skills and sheer determination. That initiative would eventually elevate him to be one of the most trusted individuals within the residential construction sectors in Houston and establish what is now D.R. Renovation Services. Daniel Rengifo has led by example, imparting this work ethic to his children who have grown to emulate his success and work together to help drive D.R. Renovation Services to the next level. We are a proud family owned and operated small business and look forward to working with you on all of your home repair and renovation needs....
Shower Renovation - Image

Shower Renovation

tile installation

2020

home remodeling (46)home remodeling (16)drywall repair (16)interior painting (8)flooring (5)countertop installation (5)door installation (4)tile installation (4)marble and granite (3)plumber (3)insulation (3)handyman (3)

03/13/2020

The service was good and they seemed very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated the interior of our whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

03/06/2020

It was excellent. They always done us a good job with a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some landscaping work for us.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

05/01/2017

Great. Arrived on time and worked diligently until work was completed. Yard drains much better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reworked french drains and built new.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

C

11/16/2015

I contacted this contractor based on the recommendation of another contractor. When I called he sent a member of his drywall crew out to look over the job so they could build an estimate. A couple days later I heard back from the owner of the company (who I spoke to before) and he gave me an estimate but I felt like he did not understood the work I wanted done. After multiple text messages I infor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this contractor to tape, float, and texture multiple rooms of drywall in my house. I also wanted him to hang out and make other miscellaneous drywall repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2015

08/08/2015

I called yesterday and he came today, on a Saturday. He called when he was on his way, and was on time- early in fact. He was very nice, and totally accommodating to the fact that we have dogs and a sleeping toddler at the time. He was so incredibly nice and thorough! He found the root issue- the AC unit- which we will fix first before we DEFINITELY call him to get the trim repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daniel just visited our home due to warping stair trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2015

06/16/2015

I went very well , but it took two days and they are hard to get a hold of for communications to schedule/follow-up They sanded and restained perfectly. They resealed with minwax gloss   The door wouldn't close right. I asked them and they looked at the hinges. I told the worker Ismahel and he would let the owner Danny know. Danny never contacted me back. The door latch hardware was installed upsi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanded front door and side lights, restained and resealed with two coats.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2015

05/31/2015

Work performed according to schedule; Owner (Danny) showed up every day to check on progress and did much of work himself to meet promised schedule. Excellent housekeeping throughout job. Went above and beyond to make sure everything was done to our satisfaction. So pleased with his work that we subsequently hired him for another, smaller project which he executed flawlessly.  Will be calling on h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled bathroom including removing all old fixtures and floor covering, removing a wall and fur down, installing new fixtures, tile floor and walls, install vanity and cabinet, new door, drywall repair, painting

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2015

05/18/2015

It took them four months. It was wonderful. It was what could be expected during a remodel.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used a contractor for remodeling. It was D & R Renovations. They did a total remodeling job on our downstairs of our house. It was the living room, dining room and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2014

10/18/2014

Very professional.  Returned call, setup up schedule, was punctual and on time.  Kept area clean and removed all materials. Did an excellent job of matching baseboard and paint. I was very pleased with the quality of the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced water damaged baseboard and drywall. Removed old drywall and baseboard; installed new and repainted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2014

07/24/2014

We could not have been happier with our experience for both jobs performed by D.R. Renovations.  The owner of the company came by on both visits and unlike many companies today he took his appointment time very seriously.  On the first visit he was running approximately 5 minutes behind schedule and yet he called to let us know he was on his way. Not only was he on-time for the estimate, he showed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed hardwood floor in portion of house where we had received water damage.  Just a couple of weeks ago we also used this company to replace sheet rock where damage had occurred from a roof leak.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2014

Drywall installation & repair Tile installation & repair Granite, marble, hardwood flooring & repair, Interior & exterior paint, Exterior brick & repair Carpentry Custom cabinetry

Check, PayPal