Williams & Sivie DDS

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since October 2008

Providing World Class Smiles!! The Art of Dentistry has come a long way and nowhere is it more evident than at Williams & Sivie, DDS, a Cosmetic and Family Dental Practice in Plano, TX known for its' commitment to patient service and excellence. You are not a number...you are a person, a Most Valuable Person. We know you by name. All of us desire to be treated as a special guest, a brother, sister or a longtime, familiar friend. At Williams & Sivie, you are an important part of our lives, and because of this, we treat you as family. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org....

01/11/2016

Couldn't be happier with my dental care from Dr. Sivie and her team. All were skillful, knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Plus, the office has state of the art equipment in a warm and welcoming setting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental check-up, cleaning and x-rays.

10/28/2015

The staff was a little bit disorganized. They get kind of confused.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been to them about a year ago. I went for general dentistry services.

04/30/2015

They're very nice people to work with. I've been using them for about eight years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They're my dentists.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/02/2015

As others have stated, this is an upscale Plano dental office with lots of friendly, smiling assistants who welcome you and who clean your teeth. The initial visit is a plus, as one gets a full set of X-rays plus photos and a one-hour dental plan review with Dr. Sivie (not sure about Williams). They have the latest in 3D imaging equipment and they have the Cerac machine for making crowns while you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning and had a crown on one tooth

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

12/17/2014

The staff is very friendly and helpful.  They explain the charges beforehand if it’s going to be large amount.  Before they actually do the work, you need to okay it.  Everybody in the office is very friendly and the hygienist is very friendly.  I’ve seen both doctors and they are both caring and conscientious.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are my regular dentists and I go to them twice a year.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign Orthodontics, CEREC One-Visit Restorations, Dental Implants, Sedation Dentistry, Whitening/Deep Bleaching, Sleep Apnea

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express